Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Champs League Final

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommers

Fuck it, it's fine.
Apparently there is another European competition going on. Haven't really been paying attention but I'm sure it will be nice for these teams to win something too.

So many factors in play, don't want City to succeed but then don't want United to be the only treble winners. Inter don't really know enough about to have a view.

So many factors in play, don't want City to succeed but then don't want United to be the only treble winners. Inter don't really know enough about to have a view.
Yeah, the cynical part of me is a bit put off by the whole thing but then I remember Gillingham playing City in the league 1 playoff and that must be quite the thing if you're a City supporter from those days. I have my thoughts about how a victory might feel for City fans but whatever, I think I'll support them. At least it's not Real fucking Madrid again.

I really want tmit to be a great game. Some amazing players on both sides.

Sadly I can see a 0-0 after 90mins with Inter trying to kick City off the pitch be cause it isn't going their way. Loads of yellows. One red.

European football expert Guillem Balague insists Manchester City are taking nothing for granted, despite being named heavy favourites.

"This idea that Manchester City believe this is a done deal comes more from the pundits and fans," he added.

"But Manchester City have a bunch of fears relating to this game. Inter don't need to have the ball and defend much better than Manchester United.

"The word that has been repeated the most in the camp is 'patience' and just keep trying.

"It is going to be a very hard game, that is how it has been analysed. They are being very respectful."
Weeeeeeeell, that sounds like it's gonna be a fun match..! :hmm:

:D

I've been flicking through Brazil's TNT channel pre kick off as they obviously have nothing better to do but report hours before the game inside and outside the stadium and the scenes of fans having to walk miles to the stadium is appalling. Coaches stopping and dropping supporters off from a long way out, traffic jams and one City supporter pushing his mate in a wheelchair. Ticket prices, getting there, accommodation etc aren't cheap but there never seems to be a sanction on this sort of rip off.

Good to see that Inter have based their approach on West Ham’s famous victory the other day. Expect to see more of that.

#creatingatemplate

Back
Top Bottom