Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Champions League Final: Juventus V Real Madrid, in Cardiff

Maggot

The Cake of Liberty
I am looking forward to this, but it appears to not be on any of the free channels. I thought the final was always free to watch.

Thanks. I need to retune my TV, and I don't know how to. :facepalm:

What Skyscraper says only works if you have HD TV. Otherwise, you're fucked.

If you do have HD TV and want to add 115, its as simple as press Menu on your remote, then set up, then oh bollocks, just look at this page

When To Re Tune | Freeview

PS I don't have HD and am therefore fucked off about this.

EDIT Apparently I can watch it on YouTube here BT Sport

What Skyscraper says only works if you have HD TV. Otherwise, you're fucked.

If you do have HD TV and want to add 115, its as simple as press Menu on your remote, then set up, then oh bollocks, just look at this page

When To Re Tune | Freeview

PS I don't have HD and am therefore fucked off about this.

EDIT Apparently I can watch it on YouTube here BT Sport
Thanks. I'm pretty sure you can watch HD channels without an HD telly.

So do I. Just realised, I'm going to a gig that night. Will try and record it and watch when I get home.
I'm working.
I've exactly zero chance of members of the public not spoilering the result for me before I can watch it.

Years ago I taught English to Juve players, now I live in Spain. I'm not sure who to support, so I'll watch the match and drink beer.

Anyone we would have heard of?

Surely the personal connection to one club beats living in the same country as another club.

Do many non Madrilenos support Real?
Don't think so, don't really remember their named.

I lived in Porto and follow Porto. Sempre Superdragõa

Why? Do you live in Turin?
London.
I dealt with tons of Italian and Spanish last night.

I expect to see many more tonight in various states of celebration/ commiseration.

Ones who either work here or decided to watch it in a bar here because Cardiff accommodation was unaffordable (apparently my fellow Cardiffians have been seriously hiking prices).

Back
Top Bottom