Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity Big Brother 2007

I dunno, H from Steps doing Shamon motherfucker Bo Selecta impressions at Michael Jackson's brother was pretty interesting. :)

ruffneck23 said:
dunno whats more boring , CBB or the pk and zed show :p

I'd say CBB, especially seeing how that fucking bucket of shite Jade is about to join the cast...

Hopefully this will spell the end of the weird obsession with the semi-literate slapper...

I wonder what Zed does for a living...

:D

pk said:
I'd say CBB, especially seeing how that fucking bucket of shite Jade is about to join the cast...

Hopefully this will spell the end of the weird obsession with the semi-literate slapper...

:D

id have to agree :D

pk said:

We can but hope

sheothebudworths said:
Jermaine - 'My son...JerMajesty'

LOL LOL LOL

:D :D :eek:

Weird as fuck. I was like :eek: too.

Must run in the family. Michaels got Prince Michael and Prince Michael 2 ffs

Wonder if PM2 will grow up with a complex :D

Lisarocket said:
Weird as fuck. I was like too.

Thought I'd overheard that. :(

Thankfully the 2 out of the normal world people are seperated, and are going to get the Goody family. :D Bollywood woman & Jade: :confused: :D

Feeling sorry for Ken Russell at this stage now.:(

Tourettes has calmed down a bit thankfully.

Griff said:
Feeling sorry for Ken Russell at this stage now.:(
\

Ken looked a bit sad that they all told him he had to stay, but it may work to his advantage as he will know who Jade is. He's a BB fan and he'll be the only one who knows her...

Lisarocket said:
\

Ken looked a bit sad that they all told him he had to stay, but it may work to his advantage as he will know who Jade is. He's a BB fan and he'll be the only one who knows her...

Do you really think he can single-handedly take on the Goody Clan backed up by Jermaine and Bollywood woman. :(

Car-cresh telly, and I'm typing this as Jade and her boyfriend are speaking. :confused: :( :eek:

Lisarocket said:
\

Do you really think he can single-handedly take on the Goody Clan backed up by Jermaine and Bollywood woman. :(

Car-crash telly, and I'm typing this as Jade and her boyfriend are speaking. :confused: :( :eek:

I love jade, she put shilpa's little hystreonics into check straight away, she may be thick as shit, but she is real...

her mum....well......we will see

haylz said:
I love jade, she may be thick as shit, but she is real...

So are dog turds, doesn't mean I want to confront them every day though.

"I love Jade" ...fucking hell girl. You need help. Or more drugs. Or less drugs. I don't know. :D

zed said:

"I love Jade" ...fucking hell girl. You need help. Or more drugs. Or less drugs. I don't know. :D

yes ....what i meant to say was....i like the way jade put shilp[a pus in her place...thats all:D

haylz said:
yes ....what i meant to say was....i like the way jade put shilp[a pus in her place...thats all:D
I sort of know wht you mean even though I don't like her at all:confused: There are many not particularly bright women in the public eye who don't get called thick as much.

A. Because they are beautiful
B. Because they say little apart from carefully scripted soundbites

zed said:

Nah, you're just a judgmental cunt who just hates anyone who ain't like you.

I've just flicked over to the live stream on channel 4, and from what i can gather it appears Tourettes has either done a runner, or has quit. Hes not with the rest of the group, and they are all gossiping about whether or not he will come back and who is replacement might be!

Id rather it was someone else. For instance * puts on ridiculously deep voice* HELLO I'M CAROL MALONE, I WRITE THINGS. BYE.

Publicity for his fake band. No harm done.

I actually respect him a little, even.

If this is true.. anyway... he might be just hiding in the bogs smoking a fag afraid a teacher might catch him...

Sandy been there; done that.

Here's hoping they send in Stephen Fry as a replacement.

How good would that be? :cool:

Is the Gary Coleman rumour true?:cool: More likely it'll be Lauren I'd of thought.

Needs something to liven it up, Im bored already & it's only the second day.:(

Hard to live up to last years excitement.

DJ Squelch said:
Is the Gary Coleman rumour true?:cool:

That would be ace.

Him and Ken and Jermaine Jackson could re-enact an entire episode of "Bo Selecta".

th1897.jpg

Back
Top Bottom