Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Can squirrels get addicted to crack?

FAD ) For Avoidance of Doubt:
"the fearsome Brixton Crack Squirrel, which feeds entirely on discarded rocks of crack cocaine and is generally rather bolshy for such a small creature. They used to hang out in the little park in front of the Ritzy Cinema, twitching spastically, dancing to music only they could hear and generally creating a malevolent ambience."

FAD ) For Avoidance of Doubt:
"the fearsome Brixton Crack Squirrel, which feeds entirely on discarded rocks of crack cocaine and is generally rather bolshy for such a small creature. They used to hang out in the little park in front of the Ritzy Cinema, twitching spastically, dancing to music only they could hear and generally creating a malevolent ambience."
...but unfortunately they've been priced out of the area, pushed out by wealthier foodie squirrels :(

Lets hope Mr Policeman Badger is on the case.
I can't imagine sensible Tufty taking crack though.
Willy Weasel yes, that's probably why he got run over all the time because he was shit faced from his pick-up from the dodgy ice cream van.

Great headline and picture in the Wandsworth Guardian
One Direction star Niall Horan viciously attacked by Battersea Park squirrel

Those quick and dirty "Friday afternoon before the Bank Holiday after session in the pub" Photoshop pics have got the folk in Tunnocks' PR team more coverage than any of their other work so far this year!

wow this took me back :) I actually wrote an eight page booklet of harm reduction advice for squirrels based on this story and the fun on Urban, I :thumbs: Squirrels

I haven't read through this thread but I have heard of it and often, while walking through Ruskin Park, watching the squirrels licking the lids of the discarded coffee cups from Costa in the hospital, I worry that they are addicted to caffeine.

I haven't read through this thread but I have heard of it and often, while walking through Ruskin Park, watching the squirrels licking the lids of the discarded coffee cups from Costa in the hospital, I worry that they are addicted to caffeine.

from another thread

I understand that with the gentrification of Brixton, the squirrels are turning away from crack and doing Starbucks instead

hC8133E59

:p

RT this morning has been railing against the wasteful US drugs industry spending $2 million dollars testing crack addiction vs ecstasy addiction in "baby rats". They are clearly going to be on the case.

Back
Top Bottom