Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

C19: Trump Pressers

steveseagull

Has anyone been watching these? They seem to be daily between 9pm to 11pm our time.

They are off the scale.

Today Trump is obsessed with the viewing figures of his press conferences. Not a word of sympathy for the families of the deceased. They are election broadcasts.

Has anyone been watching these? They seem to be daily between 9pm to 11pm our time.

They are off the scale.

Today Trump is obsessed with the viewing figures of his press conferences. Not a word of sympathy for the families of the deceased. They are election broadcasts.

The craziest thing is that his approval ratings have been rising to the extent that the mainstream media have started to realise this and some now want to stop/reduce coverage of these daily WH pressers (bear in mind that over 90% of MSM is anti Trump and are desperate).

The craziest thing is that his approval ratings have been rising to the extent that the mainstream media have started to realise this and some now want to stop/reduce coverage of these daily WH pressers (bear in mind that over 90% of MSM is anti Trump and are desperate).

People actually died as a result of his comments about hydroxychlorquine and you still pedal his narrative. Trump’s Briefings Are a Ratings Hit. Should Networks Cover Them Live? + others in Nigeria. It is a shame neither you nor Trump got past the 3rd paragraph.

His approval rating, is in my opinion a result of people wanting unity at time of crisis. However there is much for the main stream media to despair over, last week you were sledging Rachael Maddow, though she was clearly right about the USNS Comfort. Previously you accused Democrats of 'weaponising a pandemic that Mr Trump has done as much as he can to downplay. There were 18,276 new cases in the States today and another 255 dead. The US and rest of the world are in for some rough months. The only real time Trump's approval rating will be of genuine importance will be in November, before then, there are a fuckton of other aspects worth worrying about.

People actually died as a result of his comments about hydroxychlorquine and you still pedal his narrative. Trump’s Briefings Are a Ratings Hit. Should Networks Cover Them Live? + others in Nigeria. It is a shame neither you nor Trump got past the 3rd paragraph.

His approval rating, is in my opinion a result of people wanting unity at time of crisis. However there is much for the main stream media to despair over, last week you were sledging Rachael Maddow, though she was clearly right about the USNS Comfort. Previously you accused Democrats of 'weaponising a pandemic that Mr Trump has done as much as he can to downplay. There were 18,276 new cases in the States today and another 255 dead. The US and rest of the world are in for some rough months. The only real time Trump's approval rating will be of genuine importance will be in November, before then, there are a fuckton of other aspects worth worrying about.

Ive just watched the latest WH presser (snippets, not the full uninterrupted) and the predictive models communicated via Trumps health professionals certainly don’t downplay the situation they (USA) are facing whatsoever, if anything it’s very transparent if not grim.

Trump summed up the presser with a poignant yet unifying remark which is as true for America as to any other affected country - ‘we’re all in this together’.

Ive just watched the latest WH presser (snippets, not the full uninterrupted) and the predictive models communicated via Trumps health professionals certainly don’t downplay the situation they (USA) are facing whatsoever, if anything it’s very transparent if not grim.

Trump summed up the presser with a poignant yet unifying remark which is as true for America as to any other affected country - ‘we’re all in this together’.
I love this thing you do, this "Lowly UK Amazon delivery driver telling it like it is: - Billionaire's boots taste delicious, you should try them" shtick.

Yes, we're all in it together with the lying, unhinged billionaire bigot.

Ratings go up in times of crisis as people who would normally stay in their own little bubble look outward to who's in power hoping to be saved.

Rating are high because people are terrified and are tuning in to see what The President is going to say about the epidemic you idiot.
And what they get is donald trump talking about the lamestream media and his own popularity. ffs. Not enough eyerolls.

eta this at marty

Perhaps "we are all in this together" BJ's got Covid-19 (as have a few others in that other place) ...

I'll believe tango man actually means it if/when he, or members of his family / inner circle, also get CV-19

Ratings don’t mean that people believe or agree with the content.

The Clangers always got solid ratings, including me watching it, but I know the Soup Dragon isn’t real...

Ratings don’t mean that people believe or agree with the content.

The Clangers always got solid ratings, including me watching it, but I know the Soup Dragon isn’t real...
I'm watching the clangers now (stuck at home with an 18 month old) and can report that baby soup dragon is a little shit. Cheating at hide and seek the little rotter!

I might watch trump's addresses if ever get the chance to choose what's on the telly after seeing all the reports, sounds like painful yet compelling TV.

I'm watching the clangers now (stuck at home with an 18 month old) and can report that baby soup dragon is a little shit. Cheating at hide and seek the little rotter!

I might watch trump's addresses if ever get the chance to choose what's on the telly after seeing all the reports, sounds like painful yet compelling TV.

WEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEeEEEeeeee.

Journalists literally quoting his own words at him (from his Fox News phone ins with uber prick Hannity), and he's chastising them for being negative and liars and 'bad' journalists.

Fucking mental.

Back
Top Bottom