Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brockwell Park news, festival updates and more...

Weather looks good for the weekend, not far off perfect for anyone with pale Irish skin like myself. The space under the trees wont be at such a premium compared to recent years. As usual, the music lineup on Sunday looks much more exciting that the Saturday. David Rodigan should be a decent knees up.

Weather looks good for the weekend, not far off perfect for anyone with pale Irish skin like myself. The space under the trees wont be at such a premium compared to recent years. As usual, the music lineup on Sunday looks much more exciting that the Saturday. David Rodigan should be a decent knees up.
UV is still super high. Slip Slap Slop.

Last year I just went in for The Twinkle Brother, who was superb and well worth it.
This year I can't see anything on the line up I'm interested in so probably won't bother.
Glad it still exists and remains free but too busy and expensive for me.

Last year I just went in for The Twinkle Brother, who was superb and well worth it.
This year I can't see anything on the line up I'm interested in so probably won't bother.
Glad it still exists and remains free but too busy and expensive for me.
Apparently 61% of the £120,000 expected attendees spend more than £21.
25% spend more than £41.

What are the searches like this year?
I had the full illegal search a couple of weeks ago, although I'm not sure if it's the same security team working this weekend.

Not seen the country show that busy possibly ever I think. Brixton Chamber Orchestra were really good - loads of fun.

Food prices on the other hand are extortionate.

Air ambulance and lots of ambulances, looked like something bad going on. Anyone have any clue?
I heard that the ride starting hitting another object and the injuries came from that but it's all Chinese whispers at this stage. I did see an air ambulance land a while ago

Police are reporting that 4 people have been taken to hospital, injuries unknown. Health and Safety Executive informed

Thought today was really good, great mix of people and everyone having fun. Fact is this just wouldn’t happen without the paid for festivals since council budgets have been decimated.

Absolutely awful - saw the air ambulance land when we were up at the children’s fun fair at the top of the hill so must have been the rides near the Herne Hill entrance.

Back
Top Bottom