Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton Space - Tapas Cafe/Bar on Brixton Water Lane

I think this might have closed..... a for rent sign up on the frontage when I went past on Sat...

Another victim of the Village? (as was Brazas???)

It's Brazas all over again.

Impossible to compete with the centripetal pull of Brixton Village/Market Row.

Actually, just realised its a bargain compared with the Nigerian place/old camping shop on the Hill... Kanda - get in there!

Actually, just realised its a bargain compared with the Nigerian place/old camping shop on the Hill... Kanda - get in there!

Not enough footfall and I'll never do business with Mr Khan.

I'm going mobile. All I need is one of the shops that own the land out front to rent me that land in the evenings.

Still looking for a reasonably priced unit though. 9k/ year is reasonable up between the White Horse and New Park Road. I need more footfall though.

I think this might have closed..... a for rent sign up on the frontage when I went past on Sat...

Another victim of the Village? (as was Brazas???)
They moved there well after the BV thing had started. I thought they were brave. It was a interesting place. Menu perhaps a little eclectic/eccentric, but it was ok. It's shame they've closed - I thought that perhaps it might encourage a few more businesses into that strip. As it is, most of the businesses there don't seem to last longer than a year or two.

The ever changing restaurant next door to Brixton Space is being done up. Looks like a good job, no idea what it will be.

Back
Top Bottom