Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat: Autumn - Winter 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS :facepalm:

Im glad the injuries dont sound too serious.

I'm not really up for Electric Brixton getting more heavy handed security wise than they already are (which is at an acceptable level).

Its quite probable that knife arches and Fabric style searches will be insisted upon in there from now on.

Looks like the council are letting people's flowers and memorials stay a bit longer

bowie-tributes-feb-2019-37.jpg

bowie-tributes-feb-2019-30.jpg

David Bowie’s Brixton memorial: photos of tributes, flowers and messages, Jan – Feb 2019

FFS :facepalm:

Im glad the injuries dont sound too serious.

I'm not really up for Electric Brixton getting more heavy handed security wise than they already are (which is at an acceptable level).

Its quite probable that knife arches and Fabric style searches will be insisted upon in there from now on.

Security is tight there. How the fuck are people with knives getting in unless they came via a route that wasn't the front door?

Bit of a random one, and please admin delete if not appropriate. I’ve got a friend who finds themselves, thanks to our insane benefits system, currently homeless. I’ve got no space at my flat at the moment. Anyone know of anyone looking for house sitter/ with a cheap spare room in localish area? They have stayed at mine before and looked after my dogs while I’ve been and I can totally vouch for their trustworthiness. Please PM me if you have any bright ideas/ might be able to help..

Bit of a random one, and please admin delete if not appropriate. I’ve got a friend who finds themselves, thanks to our insane benefits system, currently homeless. I’ve got no space at my flat at the moment. Anyone know of anyone looking for house sitter/ with a cheap spare room in localish area? They have stayed at mine before and looked after my dogs while I’ve been and I can totally vouch for their trustworthiness. Please PM me if you have any bright ideas/ might be able to help..
Hi, can't help with accommodation I'm afraid, but if your friend hasn't already I'd suggest he seek advice from Brixton Advice Centre on Railton Road, or Center 70 in West Norwood.

Please note - this thread will close tonight to make way for the Spring 2019 thread. Ifankyew.

Spring 2019 in Northern Hemisphere will begin on Wednesday 20 March and ends on Friday 21 June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom