Status
Not open for further replies.
Brikkers pics

brixton-night-jan-2019-01.jpg

brixton-night-jan-2019-02.jpg

brixton-night-jan-2019-05.jpg

brixton-night-jan-2019-17.jpg

brixton-night-jan-2019-19.jpg

In pictures: Brixton at night – street scenes, phone boxes, architecture and lights, January 2019

Fuck this bullshit

I wondered if you'd be interested in speaking to Benno Spencer, CEO of Raffle House, who has a £650,000 Brixton home up for grabs for a FIVER?

Potential angle could be exploring the disruptive place of legitimate house raffles in the property market - and what consumers need to look out for when buying tickets.

What's different about Benno's property raffle:
- Legally watertight - nearly every other raffle has been shut down
- Odds twice as good as other property raffles out there
- Ending soon - absolute latest June 2019
- Other properties lined up for subsequent property raffles

A year spent on due diligence means Benno has been able to successfully navigate the obstacles that have led other property raffles to be shut down by the Gambling Commission.

Entrants are 1000x more likely to win Raffle House's property than get lucky on the Euromillions. The absolute final deadline for the raffle is 30th June 2019, although the property could be awarded sooner if tickets are sold quickly.

Benno strongly believes that there is a place in the market for disruptive models such as house raffles, which present first-time buyers and young people with opportunities to get on the ladder. But he's also a passionate advocate for good business practices and is keen to call out terrible raffles trying to take advantage of consumers.
Fuck off.

View attachment 159627

Personally, my soul would be very much uplifted if I smashed this sign and all its smug, hot yoga, bullshit yuppie messages to pieces....

It's not really that bad is it? What's wrong with bit of positivty. Yes it's expensive to stand in a heated room and do some stretching (clearly I've never been) but a friend goes and finds really helps her mental well being and fitness which is something people from all social demographics don't pay enough attention to.

I'd suggest its a lot better for the area than another pub night encouraging people to drink more alcohol.

It's not really that bad is it? What's wrong with bit of positivty. Yes it's expensive to stand in a heated room and do some stretching (clearly I've never been) but a friend goes and finds really helps her mental well being and fitness which is something people from all social demographics don't pay enough attention to.

I'd suggest its a lot better for the area than another pub night encouraging people to drink more alcohol.
You think most of the people living in the adjoining area can afford this trendy yoga? £1,099 annual membership, FFS in one of the most deprived areas of London. That is what's offensive. Gentrification shoved right in your face with a bollocks A-board message.

Does anyone know anyone on side at Lambeth Town Hall in regards booking the venue :hmm: if so please PM me. Thank you

Stabbing on Brixton Hill just now (7.20 ish, according to police). I was walking past about 30m ago, off New Park Road and saw ambulances and police, then the ambulance rushed past as I was about to cross the main road. Police report he is in hospital now.

Stabbing on Brixton Hill just now (7.20 ish, according to police). I was walking past about 30m ago, off New Park Road and saw ambulances and police, then the ambulance rushed past as I was about to cross the main road. Police report he is in hospital now.
So depressing.

Seems there is a major diversion on route 37 Acre Lane in the direction of Peckham, due to blocking off the entry to Coldharbour Lane (Disco District) which is currently fully dug up. Presumably there is a Gas Leak in between the Albert and the Market House.

Meanwhile bus 37 has to exit Acre Lane into Brixton Road (as if it were a 35), do a loop round the Academy one-way system and return back up Brixton Road past the tube station. Should add 10 minutes on the journey if this is still going on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom