Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumour and general chat - May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not stand yourself? You are obviously intelligent and have strong opinions.

A bit late now, but do it in future. Even if not elected, you can use the number of votes you get as a basis to pressurise the rest of them.

It's always good to start the day receiving a compliment or two, i'm a bit shy and i'm not sure i would want to expose myself to the tabloid media. Seriously though, it would still be taking part in system that is fundamentally flawed; i would become part of the problem.

It's always good to start the day receiving a compliment or two, i'm a bit shy and i'm not sure i would want to expose myself to the tabloid media. Seriously though, it would still be taking part in system that is fundamentally flawed; i would become part of the problem.
Some times when you know what the flaw is, you can get stuck in and try to change it.

I often think I would do brilliantly in politics but the truth is that I am just too lazy.

And you know what they say, anyone who wants to be involved in politics is exactly the sort of person who you don't want to represent your interests.

It's always good to start the day receiving a compliment or two, i'm a bit shy and i'm not sure i would want to expose myself to the tabloid media.
I've been asked a few times by various people if I'd be interested in standing in a political capacity.

Given the way that some posters here have taken pleasure in dredging up what they believe to be damning details from my long distant past or quoted stuff written elsewhere on unrelated matters, I already know I have no interest in leaving myself open for even more of the same soul-sapping stuff.

You've had Boxercise at the 414. Now say hello to Revercise at the Dogstar on Weds eves:

1267555_227989047359129_1595119531_o-1024x575.png

http://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2014/05/...ixton-with-a-launch-at-the-dogstar-this-week/

Reactions: han
Sounds like a counsel of despair.

Quite the contrary, i wouldn't want to chain myself to the machine when i can throw the occasional spanner in the works just by the way i conduct myself in everyday life; still a skill i'm working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom