Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton helicopter thread

Lots of buzzing round Tulse Hill this past hour. I looked up their twitter feed but nothing was there.

They have said that they were at Brockwell on Saturday though.

Both Friday and Saturday mid-afternoon I saw a police chopper flying relatively low in wide circles around Tulse Hill for a few minutes. Given the good weather and the fact that it wasn’t hovering around a small specific area, which is what they do if they’re attending an incident, leads me to believe they were on the lookout for garden parties/ BBQs.

I saw something on social media about a mass street party at Myatts Fields not sure if that’s what it is
saw this last night and it’s been on BBC news and is on Mail website this morning complete with rumoured ‘stabbings, shootings’ etc although no facts have been confirmed so not posting link here.

Attachments

• 8B7ABFA5-96FC-42EC-97A4-E438894ED14F.png
    8B7ABFA5-96FC-42EC-97A4-E438894ED14F.png
    955.3 KB · Views: 17
saw this last night and it’s been on BBC news and is on Mail website this morning complete with rumoured ‘stabbings, shootings’ etc although no facts have been confirmed so not posting link here.

it was in angell town, i’m in myatts field - all over the news now, i looked at u75 at 2 o’clock this morning trying to find the source but didn’t find anything - surprising that a mini riot could take place in brixton without comment on here!

it was in angell town, i’m in myatts field - all over the news now, i looked at u75 at 2 o’clock this morning trying to find the source but didn’t find anything - surprising that a mini riot could take place in brixton without comment on here!
There are some grim vids on Twitter: if you look at the @London999feed, it’s a pretty unpleasant ambulance chasing account though.

Back
Top Bottom