Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton helicopter thread

Linked to this I assume (thankfully they’ve been found):

Thanks for the link
makes a mockery of the individuals and their whining.
Good job it isn't anyone they care about.

Thanks for the link
makes a mockery of the individuals and their whining.
Good job it isn't anyone they care about.

wel ‘mr paulee’, its great they got the kids but do you think it was the helicopters that found them in the neighbour’s house?

What is is about you that makes you be an asshole to everyone on this BBS? No, dont answer; I’m blocking you, having seen enough.

Pointing out that the police using all the assets at their disposal to help in the search for two youngsters that'd gone missing, takes priority over a little bit of inconvenience.
That's all.

Helicopter been hovering about at the top of Brixton Hill for about 20 minutes, bit further up than the Telegraph. Somewhere near New Park Road.

Seems to be moving further towards Streatham.

It sounded like it was over High Trees for ages but apparently it's the New Park Road area and someone may have been shot. At least that's what FB is saying so still to be confirmed.

Wisely departed NNE ahead of the arrival of a broken squall line with associated vertical wind shear, instability and electrical activity. Probably also returning to base to refuel anyway.

Wisely departed NNE ahead of the arrival of a broken squall line with associated vertical wind shear, instability and electrical activity. Probably also returning to base to refuel anyway.

Yes. Big thunder and lightening and rains almost immediately followed its departure.

Guess there may have been 2. The one I could see from our front window was over High Trees/Tulse Hill area as that’s the direction our gaff faces

Well that’s proper shit.

But it doesn’t seem quite right.

Kirkstall Gardens isn’t far from me but the helicopter definitely wasn’t over there. I’m inside the South Circular and KG is outside the SC. The helicopter was standing overhead inside the SC for sure. And there was no floodlights coming from the copter. If they were pinning down a suspect they’d be using their spotlights wouldn’t they?

Thank you for posting the article DJWrongspeed .

Maybe the helicopter(s) were seeking who/whatever had precipitated the car chase and cop kill rather than dealing with that stand off.

More here from an indie YouTube channel

This is now spread across three threads.
Streatham Hill
Brixton Helicopter
Filth by Name

what we want is
one thread to rule them all
one thread to bind them
one thread to bring them all
and in uk p&p bind them
in the land of urban, where the posters ply

Back
Top Bottom