Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton helicopter thread

Giant double-rotor thing circling over Loughborough Junction just now.
7d58c2af9f9136bd88f86431d3b1d6d5.jpg

Proper copper chopper action this morning around Tulse Hill Station. Circled for 1/2 hour then spent 20mins hovering above rear of the station...west norwood side...just flew off...

Anyone else woken at 1am-ish by loud Police helicopter over Loughborough Junction/ Camberwell area? It seemed to be circling for about an hour

Anyone else woken at 1am-ish by loud Police helicopter over Loughborough Junction/ Camberwell area? It seemed to be circling for about an hour

Yes, Central Brixton, I was woken.
I went to blame my new cuntish neighbours £230,000 new buyers, just £5,000 below the cunt who had no right to tenancy let alone a RTB.
I'm going to leave it there. It's not right and it's not fair and when they fuck with you feel walking away....................

Just walk away...............

Difficult to see but it seemed to me to be a Chinook military helicopter. Hung about till 2AM.

I got taught a lesson here that I cannot afford.
You can't not be concerned about the money.
If a Tory paid for the printing that is ok.

Apparently there are helicopters over Brixton and Stockwell and Stockwell Road is closed off.

Is it kicking off down there?

Who was on at the Academy?

Back
Top Bottom