Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

British Forest Gump

Gromit

International Man of Misery
So obviously there the American one.
There's also a Korean kinda Forest Gump movie (Ode to my father) whose historical set pieces would mean nothing to us.

If there was to be a British Forest Gump which bit of British history would you choice to insert him into? (One choice per post please)

We need one war. So I'm placing him in the Falklands.

On the pitch (as winger if it's going full Forest) when Johny Wilkinson kicked THAT drop goal to win the 2003 Rugby World Cup.

April 1969 Bristol, accidentally ends up on the first Concord test flight?

To really put the boot in, you can have him play crucial roles at key points of your country's post-imperial decline.

Joining in with 'Bring me Sunshine' on the Morcombe and Wise show.

To really put the boot in, you can have him play crucial roles at key points of your country's post-imperial decline.
Not sure a 20 minute riff on him being the last Governor General of St Kitts and Nevis would have main stream box office appeal...

We need one war. So I'm placing him in the Falklands.
You could reference the 'Lieutenant Dan family introduction' scene by having several of a supporting character's ancestors being killed in different wars in Afghanistan...

Not sure a 20 minute riff on him being the last Governor General of St Kitts and Nevis would have main stream box office appeal...
Isn't there a Carry on Doctor where Sid James gets trapped on a tropical island with only a jigsaw puzzle of Queen Victoria for company?

Isn't there a Carry on Doctor where Sid James gets trapped on a tropical island with only a jigsaw puzzle of Queen Victoria for company?
I don't know but of course there would have to be a section where he appears in a Cary on Film. Probably as one of the first Foot and Mouth Highlanders in the final kilt scene of Carry on up the Kyber or the person with the fishing line connected to Babara Windsor's bra in 'Camping...

Caught up in a more and rockers clash and had only gone on the pier for what the butler saw.

He’d surely be the person who’s delivering a bouquet of flowers to a very hungover and clearly shagged-out Cherie Blair at Downing Street the morning after Labour’s 1997 election victory.

carrying off a badly wounded Tarleton at Cowpens and saving him for the Prime Ministership after the war

Back
Top Bottom