Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Great British Bake Off 2020

I prefered Mary because she understood her role on the show - scorn with disapproval occassionally ("shop-bought fondant - you dirty fucking cunt! I'd kill you myself if I weren't so arthritic, etc...") but be nice to the nice people when they'd made a nice cake. Prue went into the show as a more qualified expert than Hollybollocks and people didn't like the two of them seemingly uniting against the great unwashed.

OfZtxtT.gif

Had to check on Wiki, but Pru Leith is 80, wow!

I have to vote for Mary though as she writes baking books!
Mary was born in '35 which makes her 85? And has written 75+ books.
Pru, meanwhile has written 12 cook books (we have one, never used) and 7 novels.

Mary and Prue are much of a muchness but god i miss Mel and Sue so much. Noel is ok but not liking whatisname. they should move Jo Brand to the main show if they can't find a better host, she'd be ideal.

Aye, we've taken this years winners advice and used series 3 as our lockdown comfort watch and I find it a much more enjoyable experience. Mel and Sue are a lot to do with that, and they're a lot less fluffy than I remembered.

Junior Bake-Off is back on 😍
I've been watching this on All4. Its brilliant, much better than the grown up version.

Harry Hill is just perfect for it and the judges are great too.

The kids drop their cakes on the floor at an alarming rate, but they still serve em up

Back
Top Bottom