Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson in our manor

He and his girlfriend have bought a place on brief street by myatts field park. Got it from the neighbours..Thier ex neighbour called them to say sorry
This is in Vauxhall constituency. But unfortunately Kate is retiring - no showboating down the Thames with Kate on the megaphone for Boris.

Slight deviation but perhaps related.....a gentleman with many years history in the area
has often mentioned to me a character named Lady Onslow [?] who he claims to be some kind of
landed gentry, resident near Myatts Field Park, from his description she has lot of power deciding if what and how things happen round here like a south London version of Catherine de Medici
His stories lack detail and sound a bit wacky, so I'm wondering anyone here has heard of her ?

Slight deviation but perhaps related.....a gentleman with many years history in the area
has often mentioned to me a character named Lady Onslow [?] who he claims to be some kind of
landed gentry, resident near Myatts Field Park, from his description she has lot of power deciding if what and how things happen round here like a south London version of Catherine de Medici
His stories lack detail and sound a bit wacky, so I'm wondering anyone here has heard of her ?
might be one or other of these two tho i don't know where they live
upload_2019-7-23_11-12-6.png

Had you seen the trustees list for the Longfield Hall?
Clare Cary
Rosy Crehan
Jake Farrell
James Gardiner-Hill
Christina Hughes-Onslow
Will Ollard
Patricia Omonua
Grace Kikelumo Omonua
Fiona Walshe
Juliet Williams

BTW LinkedIn shows Christina thus:
Christina Hughes-Onslow
Chief Administrative Officer at Alleyn's School

She sounds more capable of being a Medici figure than the aforementioned members of the effete aristocracy.

yeh but i think she's still married and i don't think i betray a confidence when i say her husband gives his address in who's who as temple court, clandon park, guildford, surrey gu4 7rq

Thanks for that Pickman's model, not had time to do any digging today, looks like CH1 has found the person in question.....

Had you seen the trustees list for the Longfield Hall?
Clare Cary
Rosy Crehan
Jake Farrell
James Gardiner-Hill
Christina Hughes-Onslow
Will Ollard
Patricia Omonua
Grace Kikelumo Omonua
Fiona Walshe
Juliet Williams

BTW LinkedIn shows Christina thus:
Christina Hughes-Onslow
Chief Administrative Officer at Alleyn's School

She sounds more capable of being a Medici figure than the aforementioned members of the effete aristocracy.

.....that must be who the guy was referring to, I wonder if his related stories are more accurate than his claims of aristocratic bloodlines.

And an increase in polis, probably in significant numbers and 24hrs ...
I have an uncle who lives a few doors down from Gordon Brown. Apparently the town was just covered in police once he became PM. He was in that limbo scenario which Boris is in now, and no polis. He became PM at midday and, to the minute, they all showed up.

The chef at the local pub was locked up for 24 hrs because they saw some discrepancy in his numberplate. My aunt would be out walking her dog, the dog would stop and try to get into a hedge, she was wondering what he is looking at and she'd see a sniper hiding in there. Completely invasive.

When Gordon was at home, it would be the Met who would look after him and have different cars and uniforms to the Scottish guys who protected his wife and kids.

His next door neighbour painted his front door from red to blue in protest at all the disruption.

It will be Carrie Symond's new house - debatable if Boris will be on the paperwork.
She probably wants to be somewhere the neighbours haven't got microphones pressed to the walls

Yet...

Well Boris wife kicked him out of his home due to his womanising.

Didn't harm his campaign to be PM.

Surprising for the Tory party.

Back
Top Bottom