Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bognor Regis vs Dulwich Hamlet, 28th February 2015

Bognor fans have been very complimentary about the support on Saturday and rightly so. Desperate for a couple of second half pints we watched the match from the Bognor End and probably not noticed by manywere a group of half a dozen or so Dulwich fans in the corner, near to the place where they stopped you passing with drinks, singing their heads off,and in the bogs afterwards.

Bognor fans have been very complimentary about the support on Saturday and rightly so. Desperate for a couple of second half pints we watched the match from the Bognor End and probably not noticed by manywere a group of half a dozen or so Dulwich fans in the corner, near to the place where they stopped you passing with drinks, singing their heads off,and in the bogs afterwards.

Lucky I had a litre bottle of water to pour 1 x pint larger and 1 x cider into to get me through the 2nd half in the 'dry' zone.

Yes your are all correct, 2 x pints does not fit into 1 litre hence why quite a lot ended up in my bag when I was mixing up my snakebite!!

The end of a long hard day.

[2evdgdgdfggfdgATTACH=full]68313[/ATTACH]

You are taking a photo of me taking a photo of Lucy Fur in his best gold and white jumper. I'm not sure that'll he'll appreciate this though.

B_IiIQHWoAA2zOk.jpg:large

Great day out, shame about the result. Thanks to Dunc for leading us off the train to that beautiful pub in the middle of nowhere on the way back. Bognor's is an almost perfect non-league ground made all the better by a noisy support, if they covered the bar end it would be superb.
was beer pricey in Bognor ?

Back
Top Bottom