Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bognor Regis vs Dulwich Hamlet, 28th February 2015

Cheaper if you don't play by the rules and buy it in reverse.
Thanks for reminding me Dunc. Didn't realise just how much I could save. Crystal Palace to Bognor via East Croydon is £17.15 with a Network Card discount; just paid £11.70 for the same tickets in reverse. It's outrageous really; Londoners effectively subsidise people who live in the sticks making the same journeys.

the bread pudding is amazing. Hope they have some left by the time u reach the ground OTE="Dulwich Mishi, post: 13749332, member: 61053"]They do...always had a decent tea bar there.[/QUOTE]
The

Lost 4-0, played awful, but fuck me what a noise we made. I didn't hear a single thing from Bognor on their side in that second half because of how noisy we was alone. That young ball boy didn't know what to think however when he had to keep going through our crowd, he seemed lost in a way bless him!

I got there late after visiting my daughter in Brighton and had to contend with heavy traffic as well.i just managed to catch their first goal go in.decided I needed the loo and missed their second goal.we were terrible and could not get our normal game going.Worst of all the teabar wasn't selling bread pudding.All
In all a bad day at the office .Even though we got a good hiding the support for the team was fantastic.

Great day out, shame about the result. Thanks to Dunc for leading us off the train to that beautiful pub in the middle of nowhere on the way back. Bognor's is an almost perfect non-league ground made all the better by a noisy support, if they covered the bar end it would be superb.

Last edited:
Some pics:

bognor-4-hamlet-0-01.jpg

bognor-4-hamlet-0-05.jpg

bognor-4-hamlet-0-20.jpg

bognor-4-hamlet-0-22.jpg

http://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2015/03/dulwich-hamlet-bludgeoned-in-bognor-as-fans-peruse-shakespeare/

Back
Top Bottom