Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bognor Regis vs Dulwich Hamlet, 28th February 2015

Obvs going. Had a great time there last season, despite the result.

bognor-dulwich-hamlet-03.jpg

The great seaside swindle: Bognor Regis 4 Dulwich Hamlet 2
why was kick off put back ?

If you like drinking Courage or Green King, then go for it! http://whatpub.com/pubs/CHI/007/alex-bognor-regis
The Alex used to be a GBG regular but hasn't featured for a number of years. He may have gone by now, but there also used to be an incredibly pompous landlord and the atmosphere wasn't really conducive to football types enjoying themselves on a bit of session. As for Wetherspoons, I can take it or leave it but personally I'd rather go somewhere a bit less corporate.

why was kick off put back ?
Our team coach was delayed by an enormous traffic jam.

As this is the next game I can attend (gutted missing the Met but Oldham play at Leyton, which is 2 minutes from my house) .... I only went and booked the train. £10 return and my first 'away' to boot

The Alex used to be a GBG regular but hasn't featured for a number of years. He may have gone by now, but there also used to be an incredibly pompous landlord and the atmosphere wasn't really conducive to football types enjoying themselves on a bit of session. As for Wetherspoons, I can take it or leave it but personally I'd rather go somewhere a bit less corporate.

Our team coach was delayed by an enormous traffic jam.
whats is Bognor bar like these days ?

Just to confirm a supporters' coach is planned for this one. Will leave Champion Hill at 10.30am, hopefully getting to the seaside in plenty of time for a pre-game stroll/beer/lunch (delete as appropriate).

Cost is £14 for adults, £8 concessions.

Book your place at the 12th Man stand just inside the turnstiles on Saturday. I'll be making my return to the 12th Man stand and should be there from about 2pm.

Just to confirm a supporters' coach is planned for this one. Will leave Champion Hill at 10.30am, hopefully getting to the seaside in plenty of time for a pre-game stroll/beer/lunch (delete as appropriate).

Cost is £14 for adults, £8 concessions.

Book your place at the 12th Man stand just inside the turnstiles on Saturday. I'll be making my return to the 12th Man stand and should be there from about 2pm.
I be in torquay that day semi finals of fa trophy !

For the rail adventurers and train wankers, a few of us are leaving on the 11:02am from Victoria. Arrives around 12:45pm.

We will then probably drink merry and sing in the Wetherspoons though a pub opposite the station has been recommended. There may also be a visit to look at the sea and some seagulls etc.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/38/38367/Station/Bognor_Regis

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-hatters-inn

We will be delivering an anti pogonophobia message as our theme for the day.

Train prices will be about 20 to 25 groats depending on goldcard/group discounts. Stick your name below to join up with a goldcard/group discount with the DHFC 11.2 faction.

Edited to add: For the bus wankers there maybe space left. it is leaving at 10.30am but check with Mr Dooley.

Back
Top Bottom