Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Blade Runner 2049

Saw it at baby cinema. I loved it; the baby was a bit scared of the bass; someone else's baby screamed through the final scene but I think I got the gist.

I'm very sleep deprived so I'm not sure if it answered whether Deckard is a replicant.

Saw it at baby cinema. I loved it; the baby was a bit scared of the bass; someone else's baby screamed through the final scene but I think I got the gist.

I'm very sleep deprived so I'm not sure if it answered whether Deckard is a replicant.
It did not. It took that and turned it into a much, much bigger question.

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE FILM! You've been warned.
replicants can have babies...but with humans? with replicants? does it need love? can the two species co-exist, do they even need us to exist now? miracles, eh :)

Also Joi and Luv were two of the strongest characters. I'm struggling to recall any character as beautiful as Joi in any movie. At times she took my breath away.

It did not. It took that and turned it into a much, much bigger question.

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'VE NOT SEEN THE FILM! You've been warned.
replicants can have babies...but with humans? with replicants? does it need love? can the two species co-exist, do they even need us to exist now? miracles, eh :)

Also Joi and Luv were two of the strongest characters. I'm struggling to recall any character as beautiful as Joi in any movie. At times she took my breath away.
Thanks, that's what I thought but am tired as fuck so didn't trust I hadn't missed something vital.

Back
Top Bottom