Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Blade Runner 2049

Telegraph one - "one of the most spectacular, provocative, profound and spiritually staggering blockbusters of our time" Hard to have a more gushing review, really looking forward to it now.

I can't do that with films :D

If they are exceptionally good I may consider rewatching in 6 months time. If you watch it on a standard screen first, doesn't it take away some of the initial wow of watching it on imax?

I love that movie so much I'm not going to watch it. I remember seeing it for the first time at the cinema (thankfully). Blew my mind. I actually agree with that article further up the thread that Decard's not a replicant but a jaded man who rediscovers his humanity and the value of life through his interactions with Rachael and the replicants.
Sorry to quote an old post, but one word:

Origami

Blatantly a double-viewer at the cinema isn't it?

Hoping these reviews aren't over-egging it.... never have I been so excited for a film. Will get a rewatch of the original in first for good measure...

Fucking Blade Runner... it's the dogs bollocks innit [emoji41]

Oh no....I was trying to keep my expectations low but I've read those reviews now. Bugger. It had better be good.

A masterpiece with a few flaws. The main flaw being Jared Leto both in performance and character.

Trouble is you can't really talk about the film yet because there are so many spoilers.

It links up really well with the first one.

It's a good 2 and a half hours, there's not a lot of action, there is a lot of talking.

It looks fucking beautiful.

If you liked the first one you'll most likely love this. They've done a man's job.

I know 2 have already been posted but I'll put all 3 here. You can watch these, they're linked to the movie.

Was ready to be disappointed, but it's hard not to be blown away by the visuals alone. Not just the big picture, but the little touches are really smart. Engrossing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom