Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Billionaires are evil

More like superspanna.

Won't someone think of the billionaires...
Will there be a charity record and a pop concert?

It’s summer time
When we’re having fun
And the champagne
It does freely run

But for some billionaires
It’s all fear and hate
To ordinary people
They cannot relate

Please heed this song
Although it’s kitsch
Do all you can to help us
To help the rich

Feed the billionaires
Let them know it’s summer time again

My concern wasn’t so much for the integrity of this thread. By nature, it’s a mix of serious, semi-serious, and larking. Rather, my concern was that discussion of immigration would be lost in the noise, and that a serious topic wouldn’t get the gravity it deserves. For that, it needs to be on the appropriate thread.

My concern wasn’t so much for the integrity of this thread. By nature, it’s a mix of serious, semi-serious, and larking. Rather, my concern was that discussion of immigration would be lost in the noise, and that a serious topic wouldn’t get the gravity it deserves. For that, it needs to be on the appropriate thread.
Billionaires immigrating to the bottom of the sea? That discussion?

While you have people that can only throw round accusations or make comments that would be more at home in a playground, there will never be a serious discussion.

What I can't understand is why there can't be empathy for different people and situations. This thread is about billionaires so Mike Lynch's fate was obviously brought into it, there's a thread about immigration where the fate of people crossing the channel can be discussed. It's a bit simplistic to think if you have empathy for Mike Lynch and his family, you can't have empathy for any migrants that are killed crossing the channel and visa versa, most people can manage both.

Is he a billionaire?

No, he’s dead. And the boat that he placed in his wife’s name and registered in the Isle of Man cos he loves the country that allowed him to generate so much wealth so greatly that he couldn’t stomach the idea of contributing towards it.

Glad the cunt’s dead. Shame about the innocents, one was his chef, his CHEF ffs, but I’m sure he’d understand you can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs.

While you have people that can only throw round accusations or make comments that would be more at home in a playground, there will never be a serious discussion.

What I can't understand is why there can't be empathy for different people and situations. This thread is about billionaires so Mike Lynch's fate was obviously brought into it, there's a thread about immigration where the fate of people crossing the channel can be discussed. It's a bit simplistic to think if you have empathy for Mike Lynch and his family, you can't have empathy for any migrants that are killed crossing the channel and visa versa, most people can manage both
Utter unmitigated bilge

It's a 25 page thread, and I've only got involved today.

Can I get a precis?

It's possible that you and I will agree, but I'm not reading 700 posts to find out.
I just thought it was a sad situation regarding the sinking of his yacht and that it was also sad that people died, particularly his 18 year old daughter, Hannah who had the rest of her life ahead of her. That doesn't stop me also having sympathy for any migrant dying whilst crossing the channel, particularly when it's a child. There were several people on here who seemed to have different views.

No he’s dead. And the boat that he placed in his wife’s name and registered in the Isle of Man cos he loves the country that allowed him to generate so much wealth so greatly that he couldn’t stomach the idea of contributing towards it.

Glad the cunt’s dead. Shame about the innocents, one was his chef, his CHEF ffs, but I’m sure he’d understand you can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs.
Mick Lynch is dead ??

I just thought it was a sad situation regarding the sinking of his yacht and that it was also sad that people died, particularly his 18 year old daughter, Hannah who had the rest of her life ahead of her. That doesn't stop me also having sympathy for any migrant dying whilst crossing the channel, particularly when it's a child. There were several people on here who seemed to have different views.
I heard that 98% of dead yacht billionaires destroy their documents

As in Rome...

I am in Italy and find your idea that we should be using body development as a way to attack people in the puerile manner you have chosen distasteful and offensive.

But if that’s how you roll it’s good you have outed yourself sooner rather than later I guess.

Back
Top Bottom