Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Best Scene in a Film

dshl

Putting the name of the film first as a spoiler alert.

The girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

The scene that stuck with me was the part where a girl is at a rally or parade or something and she is looking one way and everyone else is looking another way in the photo. The only reason she's looking the wrong way is because she is looking at her killer. They have to get pictures from the other side of the rally to work out who the killer is.

Eeeeerrie

The bit in Full Metal Jacket where the troops shelter behind the tanks, the only sound being the revving of the tank engines. Made me realise the importance of sound in a visual medium.

Carlito dying against a fake tropical scene at the train station at the end of Carlito's Way
The scene at the end of Call Me By Your Name, which is just a young face filled with grief, yearning and disappointment after saying goodbye forever to his first love.

Why spoilers anyway?

I like the tracking shot at the end of Taxi Driver with all the cops coming up the stairs.

I'm OCD level when it comes spoilers. I don't even wanna know the title of the film before I watch it. Granted it does become a bit difficult at times.

I'm OCD level when it comes spoilers. I don't even wanna know the title of the film before I watch it. Granted it does become a bit difficult at times.
chinny reckon
how do you know what to pick?
Have you seen John Dies At The End?

Has anyone seen Black Christmas?

Well that scene where they discover that the calls are coming from the same location as where they are being received.

Fuck I love that scene

All the scenes in The Godfather
Best seen in the godfather without a modicum of doubt is when they realise who the young son Al Pacino really is when he explains to them what the next step is and how he is going to kill the Turk and the chief of police.

Dunno how to link to the scene.

Back
Top Bottom