Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Benefit money stopped

THIS WAS A PM TO A CERTAIN PERSON BUT HEY :)

This is all a bit too much for me to take in, I'm worried I do not deserve this money, my lifes been so appalling hard and sad but then the DWP finally ruined me, but then all of a sudden, my big family on urban have taken out all the misery and let me get my head above water and breath.

feel a bit nervous making a post on the main forum could you let people know
I'm blown away with this help and will comment soon ((((((((hiding in corner))))))) 👀

Definitely swimming again, head up , facing life with confidence, this time last week
I was contemplating suicide with horrific anxiety and finally ended up in the hospital after
dialling 999 very long story, I was treated appallingly I'm still pinching myself that this is real
and what good there is in this world full of nice people but you get the odd bad egg.

Happy easter from a very happy Mr Happy :)

THIS WAS A PM TO A CERTAIN PERSON BUT HEY :)

This is all a bit too much for me to take in, I'm worried I do not deserve this money, my lifes been so appalling hard and sad but then the DWP finally ruined me, but then all of a sudden, my big family on urban have taken out all the misery and let me get my head above water and breath.

feel a bit nervous making a post on the main forum could you let people know
I'm blown away with this help and will comment soon ((((((((hiding in corner))))))) 👀
You are most welcome.

Definitely swimming again, head up , facing life with confidence, this time last week
I was contemplating suicide with horrific anxiety and finally ended up in the hospital after
dialling 999 very long story, I was treated appallingly I'm still pinching myself that this is real
and what good there is in this world full of nice people but you get the odd bad egg.

I am pleased to hear it! Best wishes.

Big love to you mate. ❤️

passenger it can be a silver lining when shit circumstance provide an opportunity for others to gift, especially in solidarity as TopCat has said. Gifting spreads good vibes, hope & a renewal of optimism to both the giftee & the gifters.

A feel good moment for all.

It's love in action, and that sense of family - although overwhelming for those not used to it such as yourself - can also make space for a safe space - something it's sounds like you've really needed lately.

I love that a few tenners when added together can bring such peace & perspective

Please don't feel nervous and like you have to hide in the corner - we are all deserving 💕

Don't know about anyone else, but I give because I have received.

When we were first married the only new things we had were a kettle and a mattress for our donated bed. Everything else was second hand, either bought at the auction or given to us. I have never forgotten people's kindness.

Back
Top Bottom