Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beautiful Days Festival 2009

Are you going to Beautiful Days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any BD veterans know if they have lock-ups? Nothing on the website to say there will be. Looking forward to my first trip to Escot but would love to know I've got half a chance of ending the weekend without losing my house keys/bank card/Oyster/life in the usual drink and drugs-fuelled misadventures.

Sure you'll all enjoy the park we had as our local for the last few years :D

Been to BD 3 times, just for a few hours each year and it feels like a fun one.

oooh, I quite fancy a pint of Otter. O'Hanlons would be better, being ever so slightly more local ;)

i'm STILL being harassed about going to this (to DJ in the backstage bar, dahling :confused: ) and I still don't think i can be arsed (and have a couple of medical-related issues too).

is the line-up any good?

Hawkwind, The Pogues, Levellers, Lamb, Richard Thompson, The Saw Doctors, Gong, Dreadzone, Dub Pistols, The Wonder Stuff, Frank Turner, Eliza Carthy, The Blockheads, Imelda May, The Living End, Kissmet, The King Blues, Babar Luck and Imagined Village and some more :)

i'm STILL being harassed about going to this (to DJ in the backstage bar, dahling :confused: ) and I still don't think i can be arsed (and have a couple of medical-related issues too).

is the line-up any good?

0104fted.jpg

But actually if it's backstage meh as I wont be listening. Hope your bearing up after EiiD mate :)

Any BD veterans know if they have lock-ups? Nothing on the website to say there will be. Looking forward to my first trip to Escot but would love to know I've got half a chance of ending the weekend without losing my house keys/bank card/Oyster/life in the usual drink and drugs-fuelled misadventures.

I don't recall there being any from previous years mate. I use something like this
Keep it safe for wallet, key's, phone etc and haven't lost stuff since using it :cool:. Physically attaching stuff stuff to me is the only way I still have it the next day! :rolleyes:

I don't recall there being any from previous years mate. I use something like this
Keep it safe for wallet, key's, phone etc and haven't lost stuff since using it :cool:. Physically attaching stuff stuff to me is the only way I still have it the next day! :rolleyes:

Actually it's a bit more like this Wallet, keys, phone carpets etc

So, does anyone want to drive my ambulance down to the festival, in exchange for, er, a free lift down there? :D Could also throw in random tea and breakfast.

This is my master plan for never having to drive. ;)

Good offer there Stiggy, shame the police do not like me driving :(

Another request is that I might need to borrow a rucksack from someone.

thing is, Pieface has no interest in going, so even if i had a lift i'd have to drag so much stuff down, and then have about 4-5 bands I wouldn't mind seeing. I'd get paid for doing it, but not much more than I'd end up spending.

If Pieface could go, I might - it's a nice atmosphere and last time I just enjoyed sitting around with mates in the sun and ignoring all the fiddly-fucking-dee. But avoiding The Saw Doctors and camping by yourself is no fun

Don't bother going, I can't stand any more of your pithy reviews ;)

Actually if you don't go then you can Fedex me your rucksack and we both win?

So, does anyone want to drive my ambulance down to the festival, in exchange for, er, a free lift down there? :D Could also throw in random tea and breakfast.

This is my master plan for never having to drive. ;)

Is it motorways you don't like Stig? You can do the journey all by A roads although the 1st bit on the A3 outside London is three lane for a way but dead easy route and a nicer drive than the motorway imo.

Is it motorways you don't like Stig? You can do the journey all by A roads although the 1st bit on the A3 outside London is three lane for a way but dead easy route and a nicer drive than the motorway imo.

Dunno, never been on one yet.:D

Nah, it's the actual driving. It's being in control of a thing that might kill you and everyone around you.
It's the same as not being scared of heights on a building but being terrified of ladders: if you die it's your own fault for letting go.

Back
Top Bottom