Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

Stuck in a room listening to it hour in hour out starts to impact the shallowness of the play list

and toooooooo much Sprechgesang getting through
I've got it on pretty much all day while WFH and the number of times I've heard the same track twice in a day is depressing. there's no need for it, it's just laziness.

I enjoyed this interview with Craig Charles in the Guardian today. still one of their best DJs.

Same, on all day every day. I have started to see the patterns of the sub playlists as well.

Mony in the Middle seems to pop up every 17 days or so. 😬

I've got it on pretty much all day while WFH and the number of times I've heard the same track twice in a day is depressing. there's no need for it, it's just laziness.

I enjoyed this interview with Craig Charles in the Guardian today. still one of their best DJs.

a bromance with Tom Watson ....,,

Everyone should want Hawkwind tickets.

Well, if they also have a time machine to go back to when they were good.

I know why, there was HKW tickets available and you laughed at the idea of me wanting them.
Ok.....I'm mates with Dave Brocks daughter. I've seen them.play ......in the 80's possibly 90's. The only song I know is 'Silver Machine ' and even then I change the lyrics to 'washing machine' :)

NEMONE!

Fuck off with your breathing! I can still do it without any help from you!
And she can’t do it properly anyway!

I think I have mentioned that it sounds like she holds her breath in between songs and I can NEVER make out the first few sentences she says after.

Contrary Mary AH today has gone from instrumental Sigur Ros & various other bits that almost felt like a meditation class to new System of a Down. I still cannot stand her teeth sucking and umms and arghs but I can at least leave it on in the background and just about ignore the hesitations for now. She always sounds too bloody stoned to be doing the show coherently.

christ "wear a band t-shirt" day is tedious.
and Lamacq going on about how it's been running over a decade now doesn't actually help. just highlights how tired the gimmick is.
every single listener call in he reads out is the exact same from of at most 3 different stories.

Back
Top Bottom