Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 4

Yeah I don't know any 360 owner that's staying with MS. Once your online gaming mates move you kinda have to tbh and Sony have made that choice REAL easy!

Yep, I've been an Xbox owner from day one of the first Xbox but I'm off to Playstation for the next gen. No point staying with M$ at all.

Yep, I've been an Xbox owner from day one of the first Xbox but I'm off to Playstation for the next gen. No point staying with M$ at all.

Yep me too, had the first xbox and three 360s. Second to the SNES my best gaming console experience ever. Dumping MS for Sony next gen.

What are you getting?

Apparently I can upgrade to the PS4 version for a tenner. But that will have to wait til the new year at least :(

From the 360 version?

Im not going to buy a PS4 until I've paid off my credit card.......... So I want it after xmas too......

If you could import your stats into it that would be amaaaaaazing.

What are you getting?

Apparently I can upgrade to the PS4 version for a tenner. But that will have to wait til the new year at least :(

Getting both Xbone and PS4 not picked which platform i will get BF4 and COD on yet tho.... will wait and see

From the 360 version?

Im not going to buy a PS4 until I've paid off my credit card.......... So I want it after xmas too......

If you could import your stats into it that would be amaaaaaazing.

You know in theory you should be able to via Battlelog.

Oh yeah so that's a few of us not having a PS4 till new year then..!

Yep, annoying....guaranteed it was Microsoft that stopped that. same reason FFXIV isn't coming to Xbox, Microsoft ban all cross play completely.

I'm getting it on PS4 so as Bob said no point getting it for my xbox.

The hints and tips thread will just have to wait :)

I'll get it on the PS4 once the majority of the bugs have been patched.

Only fifteen more levels before I hit Colonel 100 on BF3 :hmm:

Waiting actually looks like a good idea. On a related note do developers actually bother finishing games anymore??

As much as I'm enjoying the multiplayer...the campaign is broken. I've played the first mission three times...it won't save the progress.

Tired of
hearing Bonnie Tyler!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom