Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 4

They are indeed stunning.

I know it's not going to be a revolution as far as singleplayer is concerned. But 64 players (if true) on the next gen consoles is a fairly big deal.

I can't see why it wouldn't have 64 players - it's standard on PC. Metro rush on 64 player is a bit shite

WOW!

UAGvZka.jpg

I run BF3 in Ultra on an HD screen and it looks nowt like that, the screen isn't as busy. That looks like Ultra with far more models and leaves on trees and things. I'll admit it isn't a huge leap forwards... well because BF3 is BF4 in beta form init!

Not sure why this is coming out in italics but hey ho!

Tbh the graphical look is less an issue than destructive scenery for me. I play B3 on the xbox 360 and love it despite it not looking as 'amazing' as a fully loaded PC, truth is no one noticed graphics once you're in the zone but things like well done scenery destruction adds to a game big time.

pre-order
play
bitch for 3 months until they fix the bugs cos they released it too soon (its EA.. trust me this will happen)
pay extra for premium content
hope bugs are fixed
wait another month for bug fixes
game is playable
2 months later BF5 is announced

pre-order
play
bitch for 3 months until they fix the bugs cos they released it too soon (its EA.. trust me this will happen)
hope bugs are fixed
game is playable

The Mass glitch was funny - bannable offence on our servers but I did laugh when you'd see someone shooting three four people dead on metro with one slug :D

OH! You have a score of 78/2 - you're not dodgy at all, and look a Russian IP address. Nothing to see her Mr Admin.

The Mass glitch was funny - bannable offence on our servers but I did laugh when you'd see someone shooting three four people dead on metro with one slug :D

OH! You have a score of 78/2 - you're not dodgy at all, and look a Russian IP address. Nothing to see her Mr Admin.

don't get me wrong. loved bf3. just wish it had been ready before it was released.

pre-order
play
hope bugs are fixed
game is playable

Yep. Six months until all post release fixes make it enjoyable. Then six months for it to become a level 100 bitchfest :)

So, the hour is upon us. E3!!

Quick video of "leaked" Alpha version screenshots.

Then live streaming of Multiplayer from around 1pm Pacific Standard Time. So around 9pm GMT. Will confirm a link later as most gaming sites are blocked on my work connection.

Tablet integration for commander mode?

lcdlna6-jpg.2715

Only 64 players though for consoles...far far better than at present but surely we could have more at this point given the power of the consoles and speed of most people's net connections these days?

Tablet integration for commander mode?

Only 64 players though for consoles...far far better than at present but surely we could have more at this point given the power of the consoles and speed of most people's net connections these days?

Yep, in the commander trailer it mentions you can control the commander mode via a tablet.

I think the 64 player limit is to do with balance more than anything else. I seem to remember it being a keen topic during the BF3 build up. The PC master race were moaning :D

Yep, in the commander trailer it mentions you can control the commander mode via a tablet.

I think the 64 player limit is to do with balance more than anything else. I seem to remember it being a keen topic during the BF3 build up. The PC master race were moaning :D

Heh PC master race.:D

Yeah I really like the idea of using my iPad to bark orders at you lot.:D

Frostbite 3 trailer.

The behinds the scenes stuff boggles my mind in terms of coding. To have an engine that powerful and complex really is a marvel of modern software.

Back
Top Bottom