Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Barry’s Tea Gold. Am I right?

I'm a Yorkshire man myself (for tea, at least), but I'd totally drink Barrys as well if it were easy to acquire here. Punjana has a nice punch to it, as well.

Reactions: Ax^
I'm a Yorkshire man myself (for tea, at least), but I'd totally drink Barrys as well if it were easy to acquire here. Punjana has a nice punch to it, as well.
The Tea of the Gods

Yup Barry’s all the way. Although when I was living in Harold’s x the oul ones would give you the stink eye, mutter a curse and spit at your feet if you bought 80 bags of Barry’s.

Is that the sawdust they put in to teabags?
NO. Proper, fresh tea leaves only.

Loose Leaf Tea, Gold Blend, 250 g

I think you can get it in GB but it's like trying to find the Vegemite amidst all the Marmite. It's good tea though. Not convinced it's massively better than Yorkshire tea but it's definitely good.

good honest Fenian Tatyo

unlike it northern cousin

1-2_TAYTO_-_CO_Pack_100_Archive___default_1679_1127.jpg

but really give me a bag of kings or manhattans mind

ManhattanC_O_600x600.png

Coincidentally, when we were in Scotland Mrs tag bought what she thought was a small packet of tea bags for use in our hotel ( the supplies are never sufficient ). Inadvertantly she bought a small packet of loose tea. The quality of tea is so poor that my strainers will not stop the leaves breaking out and into the brew. The tea will get thrown. (Mrs tag only ever drinks tea brewed from tea bags).

Question: is green tea popular in Ireland? How is it generally consumed; milk, sugar, honey, lemon 🍋 or just plain?

Back
Top Bottom