Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Banksy could be forced to reveal his indentity

Haven't really been following this but "Banksy will only certify works that he wants particular individuals to have."

To me that looks like it's one of his but he won't value it because he thinks they're tossers :D

I wonder what happened to that one opposite Brixton Academy? On the wall of someone's house above their flat roof. I hope they did alright out of it.

158777621_1eea4dfe7e_o.jpg

Before I moved to Dover, this appeared. I saw it once, while driving into the town. When i came back a couple of months later.... gone. Painted over by the council I think!!

1723218702222.png1723218815096.png

ETA - apparently the council denies they did it. The guy who put the scaffolding up says he never actually got round to painting over it. The MP blamed Historic England for not protecting it. Its a mystery. Worth a million quid apparently.

Last edited:
Before I moved to Dover, this appeared. I saw it once, while driving into the town. When i came back a couple of months later.... gone. Painted over by the council I think!!

View attachment 437400View attachment 437402

ETA - apparently the council denies they did it. The guy who put the scaffolding up says he never actually got round to painting over it. The MP blamed Historic England for not protecting it. Its a mystery. Worth a million quid apparently.
The cover up is shit. Why not paint the whole wall? :facepalm:

“the latest street art has been designed to cheer up the public during a period when the news headlines have been bleak, and light has often been harder to spot than shade”

With some shitty animal stencils? Oh fuck off you self important wanker.

Back
Top Bottom