Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bangface Weekender 2017

Yes! 9 of us in total. Booked 2 chalets. Got some Dutch Hard Crew with us too!

We've agreed that we're gonna do the pool party this year too. Never done it in previous years. Those whirl pools looked well fun this year!

We've agreed that we're gonna do the pool party this year too. Never done it in previous years. Those whirl pools looked well fun this year!
I might even brave it..... I've always been a bit too self conscious, but I've lost about 4 stone now :D

Reactions: Rik
Im 60/40...line up not quite to my tastes - the Moving Shadow takeover is the only things thats really got me excited
2 Bad Mice / Aquasky / Foul Play
Nookie - Cloud 9 / FBD Project
DJ Trax / MC Flux
Thats me all over... though im sure there'll be stuff to discover and surprise
Like Blackout Crew !!

qu'est-ce que c'est Clark? ETA: throttleclark...ah he did Superscope - thats a banger

pesh will you be there?

Im 60/40...line up not quite to my tastes - the Moving Shadow takeover is the only things thats really got me excited
DJ Trax / MC Flux
Like Blackout Crew !!

qu'est-ce que c'est Clark? ETA: throttleclark...ah he did Superscope - thats a banger

pesh will you be there?

Clark is very good live.

I've been to see Shobaleader before. Awesome show! But not so sure how they'll be placed timing wise... as they're very jazzy. 8pm on the Sunday would be nice.

Seen Clark so many times. I'm hoping he does a special tougher set for this one though.

Also nice to see AnD on the bill!

I've been to see Shobaleader before. Awesome show! But not so sure how they'll be placed timing wise... as they're very jazzy. 8pm on the Sunday would be nice.

Seen Clark so many times. I'm hoping he does a special tougher set for this one though.

Also nice to see AnD on the bill!
yeah id expect that evening sunday slot squarepusher played last time..

DJ Trax / MC Flux
Like Blackout Crew !!

pesh will you be there?
quite possibly :cool:

Full line up

BANGFACE_BANGFACEWeekender2017lineupdoubleFinal720.jpg

Will be doing Thursday check in again. Not so fussed about the acts on Thurs, but fun and wreckage will be started early!

Also decided on my themed costume!

Will be doing Thursday check in again. Not so fussed about the acts on Thurs, but fun and wreckage will be started early!

Also decided on my themed costume!

You mean you don't care about putting a banging donk on it?

Reactions: Rik
Back
Top Bottom