Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bad employee/(r)s are all over, whose the bad ass at your place?

newme

Giant in Pastyland now
We have J, I had a horrendous work day 8-545 and stuff dumped on me but then J the destroyer came in and said leave it all. If you imagine a matriarch from a fantasy novel then professionally train them it isnt far off. If you know granny weatherwax and nanny ogg its about halfwaym,maybe Cohen but femal so I guess . Nice but takes absolutely no nonsense whatsoever, even told off out people for helping when we shouldnt be. If it were possible I think she may have beheaded my line manager. Distance is a factor tho.

She is not even the big boss, she is the line that gets crossed before boss lady gets involved, it is not normal for her to interrupt boss lady, much. I raised a concern, she raised hell, another employee mentioned the same issue and I could see her seething quietly. Fucker went on holiday and dumped the consultants with everything, talking +50% workload minimum, right before end of month when it looks worst if deadlines are not hit, esp April....

J is fucking awesome, apart from knowing her shit she won't take any on behalf of anyone and will tell people to stop even if it theoretically costs us in income short term. L the boss is not much different but with J on tiger duty does not have to be. L is a great manager but J leaving would be my main concern in continuing here, closely followed by S who has been a huge amount of help and she is local also, not relevant for remote only but it weirdly helped?

Back
Top Bottom