Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

babylon shall fallll....

shouted:

"uno gwan on like your hardcore!

uno applecore!

kick back man!

Hardcore this man!'"

from a jungle version of a barrington levy song* -always cracks me up. :D :cool: wicked tune too.

*under mi sensi

ya bad man - JOHNNY!
Is there a way around bridge? SCOTTY!
what happened to ricky? RIIICCCKKKYY!!

(For those who could care less, Johnny was a sample from a Steven Seagal movie Marked for Death, Scotty was from Friday the 13th and Ricky was Boyz n the Hood - the crap you know)

there were quite a few Johnny tracks back then irrc - i remember one with a woman's voice sounding a bit distressed shouting 'Johnny!' a lot.

ya bad man - JOHNNY!
Is there a way around bridge? SCOTTY!
what happened to ricky? RIIICCCKKKYY!!

(For those who could care less, Johnny was a sample from a Steven Seagal movie Marked for Death, Scotty was from Friday the 13th and Ricky was Boyz n the Hood - the crap you know)

[samplist pedant]

I think you'll find that the "Scottie" sample is from the Evil Dead, not Friday 13th.

[/samplist pedant]

Couldn't resist bumpin' this (again) as I was playing some of my vinyl 92-94 vinyl earlier!!! :)

"original come to boom it up, raggamuffin me come back again" - X Project

"there are no bad guys, just disturbed guys" - DOPE

there were quite a few Johnny tracks back then irrc - i remember one with a woman's voice sounding a bit distressed shouting 'Johnny!' a lot.

The imaginatively named 'Johnny' by Johnny Jungle iirc. I've got it on some old True Playaz compilation somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom