Keep a beat, keep a beat, keep da beat runnin
Ganjaman worldwide put ya lighters up
never give up da Heeeeeeeeeeeerb

(some mc, on a bus, one time)

this is getting pretty tricky now

errr

dubplate.dubplate.dubplate.dubplate

d-d-d-d-d-u-u-u-u-u-u-bb-b-p-p-p-p-p-l-l-l-l-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-t-t-t-e

look i think we've all proved how fucking well 'ard we are, let's leave it we're blatantly running out of lyrics.

passenger said:

those last three posts just cracked me up

this thread was well funny but it is getting pretty masochistic, but i did make up

bright eyes
we gwan burn dem like fiyah

and anyone knows a decent mc could pull that off i would guarantee them a winning u75 competition entry

its a london some-ting man

one more??

one more???

you ready?? you sure you ready???
GGGGGGGGWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-GWWWAAAAA-WA-WA-W-A-WA

I think that we may have over looked a whole era. Lets take a step back and scream...

Burning burning burning burning burning with EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am now officially opening this up to MC Lyrics aswell. (cos this thread ain't gonna die)

So I'll start off with.

We say jungle music will make your body rock
We say jungle music you know ya cyan't stop
Bon up on a mic and test pass your friend
We say jungle music that you defend
ma manama manama manama ma bad boy fedem

Jump jump spread out
move your body must move now
buddah buddah bad boy in your town
(insert dj name) brock out

are we just gonna put up junglist lyrics we think up ourselves? :D

ok...

we a wanna smell all dem a ganjerist
we a wanna hear all dem a junglist
rude boys all over england
tell dem to run dis tru ya system

Ward 21 - Ganja Smoke

Me smoke the weed, the weed, the weeeeeed
Til my eyes a bleed, a bleed, a bleeeeeeeeed
Yeah we smoke the trees, the trees, the treeeeees
Pass me a rizla please, please, pleeeeeeeeeease

Junglists are you ready?”…………”Say Lord have mercy!” What them a do, What them a talk 'bout, Jungle is forever and they can't run we out, yeah, What them a do, What them a talk 'bout, Jungle is forever and they can't run we out, To the east, to the west, to the north, to the south, Jungle is forever and they can't run we out, Stevie Hyper 'pon the microphone I run off the motor, With the bad boy DJ, right now a rinse out, Me say people a de place them have fe move them body 'bout, When you come a jungle rave, you have fe shak out, Jungle is the remedy, jungle is the antidote, In every scene you find people take dope, Me no like the way the junglist they get singled out, That man me know, strictly sensi he smoke, Ramp, me no ramp, me no skin, me no joke, What them a do, what them a talk 'bout, Jungle is forever and they can't run we out, yeah, What them a do, what them a talk 'bout, Jungle is forever and they can't run we out, yeah. What them a do, What them a talk 'bout, Jungle is forever and they can't run we out, yeah, What them a do, What them a talk 'bout, Jungle is forever and they can't run we out, yeah, Can't run we out, can't run we out, Bad bwoy in da rinse, in long leather coat, And when they get the kind of rush them man them have fe support, Let me tell you jungle music MC he's 'pon the road, Well we come like the story, That's never been told, Jungle ruff, jungle wicked, jungle wild, jungle old, Me say watch Stevie Hyper in the jungle unfold, Jungle is new school, sound system is bold, I said behold, because Hyper get cold, And me say automatic pistol, remote control, Jungle good, for your heart, and your mind and your soul, So me make you feel hot, me no make you make you feel cold, Let me tell you Stevie Hyper make the good times roll.

raver2.bmp

:D and a pic to

with a newcastle shirt in the picture

gan on!!!

google mashit records then go to the djmixes and you will get all the junglism you need

Back
Top Bottom