Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-lockdown ratlicker radges have 'seized' Edinburgh Castle!

Christ there's more:

Total Stu-Anon bammery. The copper though :eek: waits through incomprehensible breathless rant 'right, no worries. So...' :D

Of course the original uploader had "ofthefamily" in the middle of their facebook name. Of fucking course they did.

hmm so this is Freedom of the land ballocks

I've supplied a document to the government so i'm resolved of all responsibility or repercussions

kinda sad sure the women and people are attempting to look after their community and country

but believes enough of this pull this shite
I think the correct form is to put up a tariff of your fees on your front door or gate so that incoming persons (aka corporate fictions) will know how much they have to pay to knock at your door. I see no reason why such a thing would ever fail...

(And Tulliallan is not where he actually is. He’s in Stirling. It’s just Tulliallan is a castle and looks good on the headed notepaper).
Tulliallen is home to the Police Scotland HQ snd training college.

I had missed this thread, I'll copy this over from the main FoL thread...

The Edinburgh News has come up with an interesting take on it.

Mind you, castle-storming is not what it once was. Back in the day, you needed to tool up before taking on the battlements. The guys inside would have locked the gates and would be firing sharp pointy things at you. Very hot oil would be poured down on your head and I’m not referring to the lavender-scented scalp-massage variety. Health and safety was not a priority.

Modern storming would seem to be steaming past the ticket office, brushing off the hi-vis jacket wearing custodians (who are all lovely) and then honking about the place like over-excited geese. We should be grateful. This modern army was seizing the castle for the people, by lawful means, although I suppose technically not stumping up the entrance fee isn’t lawful.

Good that they brushed up on the law before setting out. Sadly, though, it was the wrong law. They wittered on about Article 61 of the Magna Carta, which was signed in 1215 in England by an English king.

These Scottish patriots seemed to be unaware that Scotland was literally another country at the time. Next time they may want to quote something more relevant, like Section 15, Paragraph 15.1, Subsection 15.1.1, Clause 5 (b) of the Terms and Conditions for their Hoover warranty.

:D

Christ there's more:

Total Stu-Anon bammery. The copper though :eek: waits through incomprehensible breathless rant 'right, no worries. So...' :D

She keeps repeating the same things but in slightly different order each time
as if she’s reaching for a magic combination of secret words that will in an instant desolve then government’s control over us.
I kept think that her fella might be DexterTCN but he’s too quiet and small and I doubt Dexter would let a woman talk over him like that

Back
Top Bottom