Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-Fascist Solidarity. Funds needed.

albionism

A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.
I'm not sure if this is allowed, please delete if not, but anyway, this
is a shout out to help a comrade. Paul DM is a top geezer. He was
in a confrontation with a group of "ProudBoys"in Brisbane,
he got the better of them, and they went crying to the authorities
and had him charged. If you are able to help this lovely bloke by
chucking a couple of quid in for his legal expenses, please do.

Last edited:
Ah, was worried it might be something like that, was trying to think of sites that are more pressure-resistant - I know Firefund is activist-run and so hopefully won't pull stuff as easily, I think Action Network might be worth trying as well? If anyone's in contact with the Defence Fund people I mentioned earlier, they must have experience of a ton of fundraisers that have been subject to this kind of pressure so they might be able to advise which hosting sites are least likely to cave.

Ah, was worried it might be something like that, was trying to think of sites that are more pressure-resistant - I know Firefund is activist-run and so hopefully won't pull stuff as easily, I think Action Network might be worth trying as well? If anyone's in contact with the Defence Fund people I mentioned earlier, they must have experience of a ton of fundraisers that have been subject to this kind of pressure so they might be able to advise which hosting sites are least likely to cave.
Thanks mate, I'll send him those links.

A message from Paul DM on his Facebook page:

" OK the latest twist in the GoFundMe saga is that although it's now inactive, for some reason it allowed
me a brief window to access money raised before shutting it down again. So I've managed to raise and
get hold off $3,858 of the $5,000 I was aiming for. The piss boys are under the impression they got it
taken down before I could get any money and I'll let them keep thinking that. Because it's inactive again
I can't respond to each donor to thank them personally, which I was hoping to do. So if I didn't get a
chance to thank you please take this as a massive token of my appreciation for all those who donated
and/or shared the fundraiser or sent me messages of support. The solidarity has been truly humbling. "

Back
Top Bottom