Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Angels

I think that Angels are a fascinating subject.

Belief in their existence does not require a belief in God, but it does require a view and recognition of a spiritual (or other dimensional) realm and an acknowledgement that there a real things that can and do exist beyond the capability of our senses to detect them in conventional ways
As an "angel" is by definition a messenger of God, then you can't have Angels without God.

Then how could the "angel" that you have had a hand that saved you? Angels don't have bodies of bodily parts, so it was clearly not an angel that saved you.
They appear in the manner, time & form God allows

You've been commenting on nearly every one of my posts in two separate threads. I'm sorry I've shaken your secure, cynical faithless worldview so...

They appear in the manner, time & form God allows

You've been commenting on nearly every one of my posts in two separate threads. I'm sorry I've rocked your secure, cynical faithless worldview so...
You state that angels do not have bodily parts, now you are cotradicting yourself and saying that they sometimes do have bodily parts. It is not cynicism to point out a logical contradiction.

I really love:
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over you
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Another un-innocent, elegant fall
Into the un-magnificent lives of adults

Connoisseurs of the Radio 4 documentary series Old Harry's Game, will know that ginger people are the descendants of the union of Angels and Humans...

• Sad
Reactions: Sue
Angels appear in many different ways and manners in many different cultures. Literature, art, theology, etc.

But if the subject is too frightening to the maintenance of your cynical rejection of faith, so be it...
Stories, pictures and more stories?

hq720.jpg

Interesting parallel discussion going on about Angels on Reddit 🔝

Any urbanite want to weigh in there? I'd've been sure your views will've been welcomed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom