Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Air traffic control failure?

Ah bollox. I’m supposed to be flying out of Dublin later this afternoon.
Simon Calder who was in sky news a little while ago said turn up to the airport as normal and if you flight is not going they would have to find you a hotel for the night at their expense and also obliged to give food and drink too?

Edit: Dublin Airport has just said that you now must check with your airline

Simon Calder who was in sky news a little while ago said turn up to the airport as normal and if you flight is not going they would have to find you a hotel for the night at their expense and also obliged to give food and drink too?

Cool, thanks for the tip. Luckily I’m at my parents house so may not have to brave the frustrated hordes. I’ll have to try and get on the plane though

Oh for fucks sakes.

I’m supposed to be back at work tomorrow covering for the boss while he’s away.

Well I'm quoting the Mail there but this is the kind of shit that's right up their alley. I'm sure we'll learn the property price of the head of ATC in due course

Well I'm quoting the Mail there but this is the kind of shit that's right up their alley. I'm sure we'll learn the property price of the head of ATC in due course

Yeah fuck the Mail but you’re not wrong, they do run this kind of thing before others. The Guardian will catch up in about 2 hours.

Shit, just remembered that Numbers and partner was hoping to get back from their holiday in Greece, as his dad is drying in a Dublin hospital, I suppose there's a slim chance they made it back before the system went down.

Flights are still flying, plenty of aircraft in the sky, they're just taking off and landing at a reduced rate. The means only a proportion will be cancelled.

A mate who flies to Bristol to Edinburgh for work every week ((((environment)))) is going to drive up if it’s not sorted by 4pm.

Back
Top Bottom