Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Accused rapist Ched Evans to be released from prison

That's what I tried to point out last night and received a torrent of bile.
I said, in what universe does being unconscious mean okay I consent to whatever you want to subject me to, outside of an operating theatre.
Got called a wuss!
I'd rather be a wuss than a rapist - and even for an operation you generally consent to certain things (emergency procedures notwithstanding). Clearly your colleagues don't think that.

Last edited:
I don't know why there's talk of whether the prison service provided him with the means for therapy or not.

He was a professional footballer and his gf's dad has forked out for a denial website and private investigators to harrass the victim. They can afford private therapy as soon as they get round to admitting he may be in the fucking wrong.

Which bit, about Middle East and rape - hows this for a start http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23381448

or about some Blades fans supporting his return - I can't find the television news link, but hows this to be going on with http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/524420/Ched-Evans-Sheffield-United-fans-chant-return-rapist

Yep well done Charlie for resigning.
You are missing the point about the owners....
On one hand you say Sheffield united having arab owners is a big reason for him now training with them as "they" (arabs) do not take rape seriously like "we" do.
You then said that lots of sheffield united fans think he has done no wrong...so is that cos sheffield united fans are arabs or is you point about arab owners and " them " and " we " actually ill thought out bollocks?
He is a rapist fuck. His family, girlfriends and supporters are fucks that support this rapist fuck. The club are money grabbing fucks who are trying to see if they can get a footballer for free. The fans who support him are souless fucks. the pfa are fucks with no moral backbone.

Nothing about this is to do with arabs or "them" or "us" ... it is to do with a rapist fuck and his supporters who blame a woman, the police, the courts, women etc. instead of blaming the rapist.

If ched admitted what he'd did was rape and was wrong I'd have no problem carrying on playing wendyball.
its the ched is the real victim of this posionous woman crap I cant stad the idea of hiring a pi to pursue a rape victim fuck him and his supporters:(

If ched admitted what he'd did was rape and was wrong I'd have no problem carrying on playing wendyball.
its the ched is the real victim of this posionous woman crap I cant stad the idea of hiring a pi to pursue a rape victim fuck him and his supporters:(

From speaking with people about this it seems like the smear campaign has worked with quite a few :(

Sheffield uniteds statement talks about mob rule at one point...

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20141111-statement-2078346.aspx

So they refuse to call him a rapist...as in "we have welcomed back a convicted rapist into our club to train" but are happy to call those opposing this decision a mob?
Fucking animals...140 yrs of history being poisoned to save money on buying a striker....fucking souless

So they say this will help rehabilitate him. He acknowledges the destrucive nature of his acts.....really? Dont think so somehow

• he PFA, declaring that professional footballers should be treated as equals before the law, including in circumstances where they seek to be rehabilitated and to return to work in their chosen trade following periods of incarceration; and
  • Mr Evans, acknowledging the destructive nature of the acts, which led to his conviction, and seeking a chance to be rehabilitated by returning to work in his chosen trade after having completed the custodial portion of his sentence.

Sheffield uniteds statement talks about mob rule at one point...

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20141111-statement-2078346.aspx

So they refuse to call him a rapist...as in "we have welcomed back a convicted rapist into our club to train" but are happy to call those opposing this decision a mob?
Fucking animals...140 yrs of history being poisoned to save money on buying a striker....fucking souless

That statement by the club is most remarkable demonstration of Doublethink I've seen in years.

So they say this will help rehabilitate him. He acknowledges the destrucive nature of his acts.....really? Dont think so somehow

• he PFA, declaring that professional footballers should be treated as equals before the law, including in circumstances where they seek to be rehabilitated and to return to work in their chosen trade following periods of incarceration; and
  • Mr Evans, acknowledging the destructive nature of the acts, which led to his conviction, and seeking a chance to be rehabilitated by returning to work in his chosen trade after having completed the custodial portion of his sentence.

From Ched's statement:

On 20 April 2012 I was convicted of a crime I did not commit...

From the club statement:

The Club condemns rape and violence of any kind against women in the strongest possible terms. More specifically, the Club considers rape, the crime for which Mr Evans was convicted, to be a heinous crime worthy of serious punishment as provided under law. The Club has been assured by Mr Evans that he shares these value judgements.

Ched thinks rape is a heinous crime, but its a crime he didn't commit. So what are the destructive acts that led to his conviction? Evan's denial, his lack of remorse and the club's tortuous collusion with him are disgusting.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

. So what are the destructive acts that led to his conviction? Evan's denial, his lack of remorse and the club's tortuous collusion with him are disgusting.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
Indeed. The only destructive act he seems to have acknowledged is cheating on his girlfriend. If that is the case, the club are guilty of outright dishonesty (though if pressed they'll equivocate or hint that he's said something in private about regrets over his drunken/casual sex lifestyle). Disgusting.

Ched raped somebody
He thinks what he did diesnt count as rape:confused:

Somebody who finds themselves in jail for two years might have time to think that maybe I am a rapist.
The woman didnt make the initial complaint. Police get called by woman in hotel room with no knowledge of went on last night doesnt take morse to decide somethings up fleeing the scence and asking the porter to check on the victim does tend to set alarm bells ringing.

Maybe I'm wrong and Ched is the new mandela soon to be featured on amnesty internationals calender as his fight for the precious human right of a twos up on a mates drunken pick up :facepalm::mad:

The club's carefully crafted statement is, in essence, misleading. What it fails to acknowledge is that he is unrepentant about the fact that he is a rapist. What sort of club (and sponsors) want to be associated with an unrepentant rapist? Because, at a stroke, it makes a lie of any claim to condemn rape. And to dress up a shabby commercial decision to get a cheap striker as some sort of crusade for offenders' rights to rehabilitation is nonsense; nobody has a right to be a footballer - it's a position of privilege which ought to carry the burden of responsibility. Like it or not, the club's decision to employ him will put him in a position of a role model for young boys; does the club (and it's sponsors) really want to be holding out an unrepentant rapist as a role model?

The club's carefully crafted statement is, in essence, misleading. What it fails to acknowledge is that he is unrepentant about the fact that he is a rapist. What sort of club (and sponsors) want to be associated with an unrepentant rapist? Because, at a stroke, it makes a lie of any claim to condemn rape. And to dress up a shabby commercial decision to get a cheap striker as some sort of crusade for offenders' rights to rehabilitation is nonsense; nobody has a right to be a footballer - it's a position of privilege which ought to carry the burden of responsibility. Like it or not, the club's decision to employ him will put him in a position of a role model for young boys; does the club (and it's sponsors) really want to be holding out an unrepentant rapist as a role model?

To be clear at this time the club hasn't agreed to re-employ him; they are allowing him to train with them. If I was being cynical I'd say they want to check out if he's worth taking the flak for...and yes I am being cynical. Unlike Ched the club seem to have no convictions merely self interest.

Cheers - Louis Macneice

Yep. His PR people are either fucking mad or they really couldn't convince him of the benefit of owning up to what he's done.

A statement acknowledging what he is and what he's done and how terrible his behaviour and outlook on life was, noting he's reflected, taken help and changed, apoligise to his victim etc. A large bung to a rape charity and this shitstorm would never have brewed. It's too late now of course, any backtracking will just seem like him saying whatever to get his job back. And in some ways I'm glad, cos the rapist scumbag is now truly fucked.

To be clear at this time the club hasn't agreed to re-employ him; they are allowing him to train with them. If I was being cynical I'd say they want to check out if he's worth taking the flak for...and yes I am being cynical. Unlike Ched the club seem to have no convictions merely self interest.

Cheers - Louis Macneice

Cynical; testing the reaction if they did take the cunt back.

Cynical; testing the reaction if they did take the cunt back.

I think they're looking at both the reaction to taking him back and what he's like as a player after his two and half year lay off. It's business and they're weighing up the cost and benefits.

The potentially really damaging effects on the victim and Evans actually taking responsibility for actions seem to come a very very distant second; as I said its disgusting.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Yep. His PR people are either fucking mad or they really couldn't convince him of the benefit of owning up to what he's done.

A statement acknowledging what he is and what he's done and how terrible his behaviour and outlook on life was, noting he's reflected, taken help and changed, apoligise to his victim etc. A large bung to a rape charity and this shitstorm would never have brewed. It's too late now of course, any backtracking will just seem like him saying whatever to get his job back. And in some ways I'm glad, cos the rapist scumbag is now truly fucked.
In terms of the calculations the club(s) will be making I suspect this is shifting towards Sheffield not taking him on, particularly if the sponsors do put pressure on - though it's 50/50 at the moment. The sad thing is I suspect some lower league team will then try to sign him up as a bargain.

Apols, Im out of the loop on this issue, or if this has been answered: have the Welsh FA stated a position on his potential (or not) for the international squad?

sometimes it's good to see a shit like that getting theirs. i'm more mourning the lost oportunity to educate on consent. if we weren't too busy fighting back against the shitstorm of righteous indignation stating that what didn't actually happen wasn't rape, then we could be focussing on using that.

but instead he's proving that he's a shit

Apols, Im out of the loop on this issue, or if this has been answered: have the Welsh FA stated a position on his potential (or not) for the international squad?
The Football Association of Wales is aware of the recent verdict in the trial of the Welsh international Ched Evans and recognises the seriousness of the situation.

No one from the association will be making further comment at this time.

In terms of the calculations the club(s) will be making I suspect this is shifting towards Sheffield not taking him on, particularly if the sponsors do put pressure on - though it's 50/50 at the moment. The sad thing is I suspect some lower league team will then try to sign him up as a bargain.

at which point, I hope their supporters are, in the main, as disgusted as Sheffield's. and are prepared to speak up on that

sometimes it's good to see a shit like that getting theirs. i'm more mourning the lost oportunity to educate on consent. if we weren't too busy fighting back against the shitstorm of righteous indignation stating that what didn't actually happen wasn't rape, then we could be focussing on using that.

but instead he's proving that he's a shit

Quite. Whilst it's nice to see a cunt like this be denied his life of luxury, it serves schadenfreude more than anything practical. If he had real remorse in accepting what he'd done and he really had changed, imagine the impact that could have if he's out there playing top level football at the same time as telling anyone and everyone about the true nature of consent.

But he still thinks the rape he committed wasn't rape, so that's not gonna happen. So fuck him.

DB Logistics has stated they will end their relationship with SUFC if they re-employ Evans, the other shirt sponsor John Holland motors has said they will re-consider.

Adidas is so far keeping quiet, you can phone their customer service line on 0800 389 3845 (option 3) and ask if they will continue to sponsor SUFC if they employ an unrepentant rapist.

Back
Top Bottom