Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Accused rapist Ched Evans to be released from prison

I might have some sympathy for ched if he admitted what he did was rape.
But I guess admitting your actually a rapist is probably harder than the jail term:hmm:

So he's coming out this week, having served half his sentence for rape.

Judy Finnigan has declared that his rape was not as bad as other rapes :facepalm:

His girlfriend is standing by him, in spite of him being filmed committing the rape.

His girlfriend's father is also standing by him and funding appeals and this website: http://www.chedevans.com/

120,000 have signed a petition calling for him not to be allowed to resume his football career upon release, 5000 have signed a counter-petition for him to be allowed back in the Blades.

Personally I don't think that anyone who has served their time for a crime should be denied work.

However I really do not understand how you can be released half way through your sentence whilst still protesting you innocence?

Its a new meaning in terms of rape, he picked up a woman too drunk to stand up, the court ruled she was too drunk to give consent, she never refused consent.

Legally now any woman who is drunk who goes to bed with a guy without stating consent could file a complaint the next day that she has been raped, as she was too drunk to give consent, if someone falls asleep during sex because they are drunk and never specifically gave consent, that too is now rape. Which is what Evens got 5 years for.

That's what the case means.

Last edited:
Its a new meaning in terms of rape, he picked up a woman too drunk to stand up, the court ruled she was too drunk to give consent, she never refused consent.

Legally now any woman who is drunk who goes to bed with a guy without stating consent could file a complaint the next day that she has been raped, as she was too drunk to give consent, if someone falls asleep during sex because they are drunk and never specifically gave consent, that too is now rape. Which is what Evens got 5 years for.

We done kal.

You fucking cock.

And Re Rewind...

Fuck off.

(Oh, I see you've shown conspiraloon tendencies too)

This site seems to be full of frustrated passive aggressive types, who shit themselves in real life, Not the greatest reply is it.

Really? Shit themselves irl. :D

You've made me smile. Thanks.

Seriously though, have a read of the thread.

Judge for yourself! :D

What does that video tell you Kalfindin R.A.?

It was stated in court she was too drunk to stand up, obviously not true. She went willingly to a hotel room at 3am with two strangers, had sex and fell asleep during it, that's the reality. You call that rape ?

It was stated in court she was too drunk to stand up, obviously not true. She went willingly to a hotel room at 3am with two strangers, had sex and fell asleep during it, that's the reality. You call that rape ?

All your questions have already been answered on this thread. Talking to yet another bloke who thinks his Saturday night fun has been curtailed because some woman didn't like it up her isn't my idea of a fun Sunday.

no it shows her willingly going into the hotel with mcdonald. i don't see evans anywhere on that video. presumably he sneaks in later like the predatory rapist he is.

Your point is what ? Its already established it was not a forced rape, she fell asleep during sex, she cant remember if she gave consent, that's established in court. It cant be established if Evens had sex against her consent, as there is no evidence, she cant remember the incident, so its an unsafe conviction.

That's the rational point of view.

Back
Top Bottom