Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A muppet lord of the rings

But Aragorn is along unbearably earnest and helpful.
Aragorn is a classic hero. Kermit is a meek little creature full of insecurities and self-doubt.

And as to Miss Piggy, when you've only got two female characters in The Muppets and three female roles in LOTR to fill, why waste her by cross gender casting a glamorous high maintenance diva with anger management issues as an ascetic, wise old man ? :confused:

I'm taking this way to seriously.

So we're agreed that this is an excellent idea. The only question now is whether it will stretch to three films (each three hours long) to be followed by three equally long instalments of The Muppet (An Unexpected Journey). In 3D at 48fps. I say it can, along with a Muppet Silmarrillion side project.

The Balrog:
116-5.jpg

So we're agreed that this is an excellent idea. The only question now is whether it will stretch to three films (each three hours long) to be followed by three equally long instalments of The Muppet (An Unexpected Journey). In 3D at 48fps. I say it can, along with a Muppet Silmarrillion side project.

I think one film of LOTR would be quite enough with every instalment dealt with in a brisk half hour. 48fps though, show me the felt !

And as to Miss Piggy, when you've only got two female characters in The Muppets and three female roles in LOTR to fill, why waste her by cross gender casting a glamorous high maintenance diva with anger management issues as an ascetic, wise old man ? :confused:]
Because the female characters in LOTR are insignificant, and Miss P will need far more screen time

That's a great idea. And at the end we would find out that the precious she was after all that time was kermit himself.

But at the end when he rejects her she goes nuts, bites his ring finger off then throws herself off a cliff (into boiling lava as she always was overly dramatic. Seriously was an overpass too common for her or something?)

That's rather cute. :)

Less cute now?

The other day my (2-year old) daughter was enjoying carrying a baguette home from the market, but was finding it awkward to carry while walking. She didn't want to let me take it, so I said 'Come on darling, I can't carry it for you - but I can carry you', picked her up and we went home.

The other day my (2-year old) daughter was enjoying carrying a baguette home from the market, but was finding it awkward to carry while walking. She didn't want to let me take it, so I said 'Come on darling, I can't carry it for you - but I can carry you', picked her up and we went home.
That nerd anecdote had a foul taste that I savoured painfully

why didn't you just fly her home on a giant eagle

Back
Top Bottom