Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommendation Zoom / Teams equipment

Is there an app that can whiten my teeth in real time during Teams meetings?
ef7ac18f094e954d2ea65acbedb0e2be.jpg

Is there an app that can whiten my teeth in real time during Teams meetings?
Actually, joking apart, there's a bit of software called OBS that does all kinds of things. One of those things is the ability to apply "filters" to video passing through it. I haven't checked, but there are various colour modification and image tuning filters in there, and it may be that one of them might be good at whitening teeth.

You basically fire it up, have it feed from your webcam, add layers, filters, etc, and send it to a virtual webcam. Then you tell Teams to use the virtual webcam - it's like real-time online video editing, you can fade between "scenes" and all sorts.

Actually, joking apart, there's a bit of software called OBS that does all kinds of things. One of those things is the ability to apply "filters" to video passing through it. I haven't checked, but there are various colour modification and image tuning filters in there, and it may be that one of them might be good at whitening teeth.

You basically fire it up, have it feed from your webcam, add layers, filters, etc, and send it to a virtual webcam. Then you tell Teams to use the virtual webcam - it's like real-time online video editing, you can fade between "scenes" and all sorts.
Aw lovely this gives hope.

I got all my kit delivered. The work laptop came today too. It set up seamlessly. VPN, Citrix and all that. The screen just said there there and wait.

I have been doing Teams training courses stuff today.

Got a meeting with my Director in the morning. I will be fabulous and I thank all for the recommendations and general piss taking.

Back
Top Bottom