Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

You're Harry Kane. Who do you move to?

If you were Harry Kane, who would you choose to join?

• Bayern Munich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paris St Germain

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
the day sol campbell moved to arsenal i went for my lunchtime pint at the innisfree on ballards lane, where i often bumped into a couple of spurs fans, probably both dead now sadly - and i very nearly had a pint tipped over my head for the heinous crime of being the messenger

how does one 'nearly' have a pint poured over their head. Was the pint held above your head with threats, or did they attempt and fail?

I mean I voted for PSG.
But it's definitely going to be City.

That said, I can envisage a situation where, because of his 'janky' knees, he comes back from the Euros injured, and either doesn't move on because no one wants to spend 150m on a player who injured, or spends the first third of next season injured.

Although that may be wishful thinking.

I mean I voted for PSG.
But it's definitely going to be City.

That said, I can envisage a situation where, because of his 'janky' knees, he comes back from the Euros injured, and either doesn't move on because no one wants to spend 150m on a player who injured, or spends the first third of next season injured.

Although that may be wishful thinking.

I thought it was his ankles that have been the issue in recent seasons?

KANE = Kanes Ankles Need Enhancing.

Is there any reason to think City will sign him? I reckon Harry would rather stay in London. He should go to Chelsea. They need a striker.

Even City aren't going to be able to afford Kane and Haaland, without even FIFA/UEFA/the FA clamping down on their spending.

Are they?

Back
Top Bottom