Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

You're Harry Kane. Who do you move to?

If you were Harry Kane, who would you choose to join?

• Bayern Munich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paris St Germain

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
On one hand its a buyers market at the moment on the other hand this is a world class player for which Tottenham will want top dollar and more for.

Very doubtful if Barcelona have got either the cash or players to exchange tbh , likewise Real Madrid. .Bayern, Atletico, any of the Italian clubs nope .

Chelsea has the cash and potential players to exchange but I can't see Levy doing business with them.
Man Utd could have cash but not sure that the likes of DeGea Martial and Dan James are going to be clinchers in any player exchange. Greenwood and Lingard possibly.
City have the cash and players , Liverpool no.

My view is that if any of those Premiere League clubs get Kane is that they would win the League and possibly the CL. That's his true worth.

City may have the money, but they don't really have a record of spending big big - isn't Dias their record signing at 68 million euros? Would you spend double that on a player you don't really need? Personally can see him staying put.

Did it have a spell as a Carribean place too? Funny, Finchley Central was never a big draw for us despite being local.
don't remember, quite possibly. tbh north finchley's always been more of a draw for me than finchley central tho i drank in the queen's head, the catcher and the joiner (the last before it become some sort of hellhole). but i was working opposite the three brothers fish restaurant for a time which meant it was too far to go to the moss/elephant or anywhere beyond that at lunchtime. my routine was 11.15 double vodka orange in the queen's head, dinnertime pint / pint and a half in the innisfree, 3 dvo in the qh and then a post-work pint somewhere on the way home.

don't remember, quite possibly. tbh north finchley's always been more of a draw for me than finchley central tho i drank in the queen's head, the catcher and the joiner (the last before it become some sort of hellhole). but i was working opposite the three brothers fish restaurant for a time which meant it was too far to go to the moss/elephant or anywhere beyond that at lunchtime. my routine was 11.15 double vodka orange in the queen's head, dinnertime pint / pint and a half in the innisfree, 3 dvo in the qh and then a post-work pint somewhere on the way home.

The Joiners holds fond memories for me, as my mates parents ran in 80s, so we had free us of the pool table. They had a lovely big Alsatian too. Shame it's a hell hole. Best pub in FC now is The King of Prussia - not a traditionally boozer but very well run.

The Joiners holds fond memories for me, as my mates parents ran in 80s, so we had free us of the pool table. They had a lovely big Alsatian too. Shame it's a hell hole. Best pub in FC now is The King of Prussia - not a traditionally boozer but very well run.
is that what was muswells?

e2a: yes it is

1621934227940.png

Why not The Elephant? Personally, if he's heading to Finchley, I'd recommend The Bohemia, though I'd be willing to start running Toolans Sunday side again if we could tempt him with tales of our 2002 Sunday 10am kick offs, followed by a Super Sunday past closing
i don't suppose winter's is still there

i don't suppose winter's is still there
The Winters' first pub 'The Erris' , in North Finchley is a French cafe now. Winters II is Finchley Central is still a pub, Annies, I think. The Winters are good friends of mine, as is Nancy Toolan, who sold Toolans a year or so before the whole CoVID. Lovely woman, who donated the whole nights taking when I ran a charity event for a 4 year old cancer sufferer. £3k straight out her own pocket.

Last edited:
The Winters' first pub 'The Erris' , in North Finchley is a French cafe now. Winters II is Finchley Central is still a pub, Annies, I think. The Winters are good friends of mine, as is Nancy Toolan, who sold Toolans a year or so before the whole CoVID. Lovely woman, who donated the whole nights taking when a ran a charity event for a 4 year old cancer sufferer. £3k straight out her own pocket.
was on the team (playing for the elephant) that won the first brainiest pub in finchley challenge quiz must be sixteen years ago now, in what's now annie's

was on the team (playing for the elephant) that won the first brainiest pub in finchley challenge quiz must be sixteen years ago now, in what's now annie's
Was it Winters or Olivers I then? Oliver Clancy, who had it as the latter, and the more popular Olivers II, which then became Toolans, put up with some tomfoolery from out lot, as did Nancy, but we must have been at least partly responsible for his success. From 1990 on, it was Thursday to Sunday in Ollies II for all of our schoolmates and the girls school up the road. It's got a similar place in history to Camden Palace and Turnmills for me

Was it Winters or Olivers I then? Oliver Clancy, who had it as the latter, and the more popular Olivers II, which then became Toolans, put up with some tomfoolery from out lot, as did Nancy, but we must have been at least partly responsible for his success. From 1990 on, it was Thursday to Sunday in Ollies II for all of our schoolmates and the girls school up the road. It's got a similar place in history to Camden Palace and Turnmills for me
in the late 80s and early 90s a lot of the girls from st michael's (i suppose that's the school you mean) went to the moss, which was one of its great attractions.

Back
Top Bottom