Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

You're Harry Kane. Who do you move to?

If you were Harry Kane, who would you choose to join?

• Bayern Munich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paris St Germain

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

stavros

I've deliberately only included the teams who are likely to afford whatever Levy asks for, either through their owners or through servicing the massive borrowing that'd be needed.

Give your reasons too.

If he wants games , then Man U , if he wants trophies for sitting on his arse and being a super sub every now and again, any of the others. He might get trophies at Man U.

Saw some meme earlier that said 80+ Tottenham players have left the club and won trophies since Tottenham last won a trophy . No idea if this is true, but it is a long time since Spurs got any silverware.

I am besotted/obsessed with Son. Both on and off the pitch.

Kane bores me.

I truly believe this: "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning.Its nothing of the kind.The game is about glory.Its about doing things in style".

Son:

Not too shabby
Sorry, what are we talking about? I don't even like the fat tongued twat but he's a world class striker.

Son scores less than one in two, almost one in three. Kane has double his strike rate. Two goals in every 3 games is phenomenal. You can talk about his injuries or whatever but he walks into any team in the country,with the possible exception of Liverpool (just cos it would upset some egos).

Sorry, what are we talking about? I don't even like the fat tongued twat but he's a world class striker.

Son scores less than one in two, almost one in three. Kane has double his strike rate. Two goals in every 3 games is phenomenal. You can talk about his injuries or whatever but he walks into any team in the country,with the possible exception of Liverpool (just cos it would upset some egos).
i dont watch football to see my side win i watch to watch good quality entertaining football, if it was a choice to keep Son or Kane it would be Son all day long for me

Kane would work very well at Liverpool but we won't get him. Man City might get him but they've played chunks of this season with no striker and still romped it

The only team in the world Kane doesn't instantly make better is Bayern Munich, because Lewandowski is just as good and is a perfect fit for their style built around him for a few years.

Kane with Messi and Griezmann, champions league favourites. Kane with Benzema in front of Real's midfield, champions league favourites. Kane with Sterling, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Foden, Gundogan etc, champions league favourites. Kane with Neymar and Mbappe, champions league favourites.

He really is that good.

There hasn't been an England player at the top of his powers who's tested himself on the continent for a while. Beckham and Owen are the last two I can think of, as Sancho and Bellingham went to Germany as youths. Whether it would work for Kane personally I couldn't say, but it'd be interesting to see him try.

Back
Top Bottom