Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your preferred day for our Liz's passing

When should she go to best please her subjects?

• Today

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Christmas Day

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • New Year's Eve

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • New Year's Day

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Greedy royalist/tory and hope she lives forever

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not greatly bothered, unlike some on here, I'm not sat round wishing her to die not least because it won't actually hasten it. I'm very curious about what will happen afterwards. Brenda was in her twenties and still young when she came to the throne, Chucky is already 73 so we'll just be swapping one ancient crumbly for another. If the throne went straight to Billy the Bald, I suspect the monarchy will get a new lease of life. With Chucky on the throne it will probably drive home to a much greater number of people how outdated the institution is.

Given all the hardships we've been through lately with the pandemic and the farce of people repeatedly voting for Turkeys and Tories despite it literally killing the planet and whatnot, I think it would give us all a marvellous little fillip and boost everyone's festive spirit if she could do the patriotic thing and pop off on Xmas Eve. That way, those of us with no food on the table to eat this year can at least look forward a little Queenie snackette.

Back
Top Bottom