Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yay we have made lever release rifles illegal

likesfish

You can't park here sir

Because they are obviously the choice of criminals 🙄.
I can't count the number of times I've been mugged by somebody carrying a look alike military rifle. You can still get a .50cal rifle if you really really want to shoot a target a mile away.
Plod was annoyed somebody managed a work around. The only massacres with legally held weapons happened when the police didn't do their job.

I thought this was about lever action rifles tbf, which are not the same thing as what the OP is on about, that appears to be some grey area get around for automatic firing or at least knocking on it? Probably for the best

uk NRA is nothing like the US national rifle association they hang out at Bisley and are mostly interested in making holes in paper a long long way away.

Reactions: tim
Maybe we will ban hollow tipped or expanding bullets next.
no those are mandatory for Bambi bashing although you can still buy 9mm hollowpoint??? :eek: No Idea why 9mm hollowpoints are for sale in the UK you'd have to be walty to buy them for shooting at targets.

the cops will give you ÂŁ5k for one if you need to get rid. is that a good price? I've no idea what they go for.

ÂŁ2 each for knuckledusters you could get in bulk for 50p off Aliexpress seems like a nice little earner if you can be bothered

And I hear there's still no Mastercard option for 'gratefully found at the scene of an officer involved shooting'.

Back
Top Bottom