Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Windrush Square, Brixton - news and discussion

I read the latest Brixton blog paper version and it has front page about ASB in central Brixton. On Windrush square it say the main socket has been broken into and tampered with. So others can use it. The article ( trying to find it online) basically says the Council have lost control of Windrush square.
Sounds to me like someone at Brixton Blog is very keen to prepare the way for Ros Griffiths to "save the day" with her newly acquired Friends of Windrush Square community wash. Nothing but transformation into an international touri$t de$tination could save the day.

Sounds to me like someone at Brixton Blog is very keen to prepare the way for Ros Griffiths to "save the day" with her newly acquired Friends of Windrush Square community wash. Nothing but transformation into an international touri$t de$tination could save the day.
With $$$$ jobs for the Brixton Project GUARANTEED!

Triple G&Ts all around!

With $$$$ jobs for the Brixton Project GUARANTEED!

Triple G&Ts all around!
Is she connected to The Brixton Project? They seem to be different people.
Even so The Brixton Project was threatened with striking off last month - looks like they failed to do their return on time.
All sorted out next day. But I love the idea that their property and rights could have been declared bono vacancia and vested in the crown.
Sounds like the last revenge of Boris Johnson!

Attachments

• companies_house_document.pdf
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
Must be time they changed the bollards in Windrush Square. The present ones have been there all of six months.
How about this for an on-trend minimalist space-age design? Edgy and vibrant eh?
1663910274533.png

Walking through the Square at 05:30am I note with some alarm over 15 people either slumped over due to heroin, cooking up heroin, or blatantly injecting heroin. Maybe three people shouting but most just off their nut. It was a bleak scene.

Back
Top Bottom