Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wierd/silly/amusing/good news

I know it's on the ITV site, but I would put a small sum of money that this is a hoax, with photoshopped text. Would any Spanish organisation have started a letter of this nature with 'Senor Paul', even without the consideration that Spanish uses a diacritic that seems to be absent here? And the whole text reads like someone imitating non-native speaker English, badly.

I know it's on the ITV site, but I would put a small sum of money that this is a hoax, with photoshopped text. Would any Spanish organisation have started a letter of this nature with 'Senor Paul', even without the consideration that Spanish uses a diacritic that seems to be absent here? And the whole text reads like someone imitating non-native speaker English, badly.
I reckon you should research this matter further, and then publish your findings as a book, called "False Teeth, Fake News: The Story of a Tooth Truther."

Personally,
UBuIj8H.png

Richard Madley is on Good Morning Britain again, he's just told Any Peters that he saw a ghost in a hotel in Paris, and refused to elaborate...

I swear he's just playing a really long satire game...

Don't tell me the police have nothing to go on.
Funnily enough, I saw a bloke yesterday being a bit furtive when he opened his boot revealing a couple of pairs of Nikes in boxes.

Back
Top Bottom