Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why i hate a lot of manga translations - Reason #3968

ah it's probably about her hairstyle... she seems obsesed about fastion and looks so that kinda makes sence

perhaps the highschool girl is just rolling her eyes at the idea of a brat singing about being fastionable

Oh I forgot, my wife was a huge dragonball etc fan as a kid and a mangabakari so she will almost certainly know something about this.

nah bubba is class. The albums he did with timberland especially. 'Ain't life grand' and 'all the same' are amazing.

Most of em are toss though. They tend to lack any lyrical content other then scarface obviously, oh and andre3000 when he isn't annoying me.

dave

I don't mind him, but he rarely rises above ordinary for me, and you gotta remember how much bullshit was touted about him when he appeared...

Ok definitive answer and I wasn't far off.
Little girl (Kinoko) is singing about permanent permed hair, and when she was passing by the big girl (Akane), she was singing ‘your head is permanent’, and emphasis [per] which in Japanese パー 、means stupid or idiot.

A - It's just not that funny.
B - The translation that they have given it simply makes no sense.

Ok definitive answer and I wasn't far off.
Little girl (Kinoko) is singing about permanent permed hair, and when she was passing by the big girl (Akane), she was singing ‘your head is permanent’, and emphasis [per] which in Japanese パー 、means stupid or idiot.

A - It's just not that funny.
B - The translation that they have given it simply makes no sense.

her singing about hair makes sense... it sets up the charactor as someone obseesed with looks....

the new song does not do this

the change is stupid

Back
Top Bottom